Reviews for Dragon Ball Z: Changes
TwinkLevhann chapter 20 . 9/9
please update soon.. i cant wait for the next chapter
TwinkLevhann chapter 10 . 9/9
its fine by me if you do Chi Chi / Yamcha .. well, chi chi is want a man who will be faithfull to her.. and Yamcha is a player so it will click..

Chi Chi / Vegeta is fine by me also.. i want to see who's dominant Chi Chi ? Vegeta? so it will click also..

as long as goku and bulma are the main pairing..

btw i liked the way chi chi and bulma small argument.. hehehe if you plan in the future about it.. well i support you :)
TwinkLevhann chapter 9 . 9/9
this is the first time that i got cry in that scene..
when goku is dying, gohan pleading and bulma feelings.. u did a great job!
TwinkLevhann chapter 8 . 9/9
yay! that's why i liked bulma more..

gooooo! bulma xD
TwinkLevhann chapter 7 . 9/9
it is interesting story, so keep it up...
TwinkLevhann chapter 6 . 9/9
i really liked goku and bulma .. can u pleased make this story just for them..

no gohan/videl(cause i dont feel it )
it will ruined my hope in this story

.. i want to read how they explore their life as a couple (goku/bulma) , what the future awaits them and the obstacle they will face... new villains hope the future..
Sombra13 chapter 20 . 8/19
Great story! Please continue!
maximusrexmundi chapter 20 . 7/9
Loved the sacrifice and growth of Yamcha here. Great chapter!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 6 . 6/27
You really need to add scene breaks to the story. Other than that, this was a good chapter. I especially enjoyed seeing Videl and Gohan at such a young age already being friends.
JPElles chapter 20 . 6/25
Interesting read. As usual. Keep it up
Mazzax Manacry chapter 18 . 6/22
I'm really hoping Bulma takes more of an interest in ki and learning to fight after this arc, because she's expressing frustration with not being able to help. At the very least, I feel like she should be more interested in learning about ki, how it works, and what it can be used for/to do. It seems clear that ki could be a pretty potent source of energy, if they managed to harness it. Kami, Piccolo, and King Kai have all materialized clothes from their ki at this point, and the amount of energy required for such a thing is enormous (because, you know, Emc2). Could you imagine if Bulma managed to build a ki-powered spaceship? Or scouter, for that matter. And in order to figure this sort of stuff out, of course she would want to be able to use her ki herself, rather than ask Goku or Gohan to power everything for her.
Mazzax Manacry chapter 12 . 6/22
So if Goku's assistance with the gravity chamber earlier accelerated its development by several months, I would have expected Bulma to suggest its use to Piccolo and Gohan as a training tool by now.
Ukane chapter 12 . 6/14
bulmachichi
But piccolo is best dad
Wow was this always this cringey?
Damn
X3runner chapter 20 . 6/13
So yamcha is the cause of yamchas death yet again last time he let his hard Dow and turned his back to ha enemy now he just did the most useless suicide attack ever of all time.