Reviews for Mistaken Loyalties
Forever Cullen chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
I love Dragoon.
Arthur was so cute wanting to get ready for dinner thinking it was Merlin.
cristina reid chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
lol when arthurs mom walked in on gwaine sleeping naked XD!
Magpie1600 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Arthur broke the branch to whip himself. I wonder what Merlin will do when he sees this.
Forever Cullen chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Ygraine is a hard ass lol.
I love dragoon, he's so funny. You have more with him ;-)
grayember13 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Ygraine as a badass makes me happy! PLEASE update SOON!
DragonLover9865 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
WHOA! SHITS ABOUT TO GET REAL BIG MAMMA IS STEPPIN IN! RING THE BELL!
Tlcatlady chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Arthur is lucky he has such caring friends and family. He has been much too immature to deserve Merlin. That said, I do want to see the make up. :-) TLC
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Great chapter. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next one.
kenya1234 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Leave it to Ygraine to get the job done that the boys cannot do.

Merlin is still being angry without truly confronting Arthur. He was treating him as his boyfriend when he wasn't all along. That part is not Arthur's fault and yet this all falls on him anyway.

Arthur could have sued Dragoon, that car business is not funny.

I am normally on Merlin's side but I don't know this time.

I am looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.

This was a good chapter. Please post again soon.
A.L. Cullen chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
AWWWW BREAK MY HEART :(
kenya1234 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
This is a little odd because Arthur does not really know that Merlin has feelings for him. Not to the degree of love, he thought they were friends.

Merlin may have wanted a thank you but a kiss is not considered a thank you. Arthur was right on that part. Merlin was trying for something else and his feelings for Arthur are proof of that. Arthur was wrong by using Merlin to do his school work and everything else that he was doing. Basically, servant work. Arthur just does not realize how important Merlin was to him.

Though Merlin should have confronted him regarding the matter but because he is in love with him he packed his things and left because he was hurt. Which is probably why he has been doing so much for Arthur all along, to be close to him. Which means he has been using Arthur to some extent too to keep him around but his feelings got hurt this time.

I liked Gwaine in this. He saw to the heart of the matter but only because he knows of Merlin's feelings for Arthur. Dragoon is going to be difficult. He is eccentric and unpredictable. I don't know how Arthur is going to get a chance to explain and what exactly is he going to say when the opportunity presents itself. And I guess more importantly, what is Merlin expecting for him to say?
Corey YoungBlood chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Hahaha dragoon's amazing. The baddest thing my granddad god rest him used to call people was pillock :) can't wait for the next chapter
Luka Knight chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
I love Dragoon as Merlin's grandpa XD
DragonLover9865 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
DAMN! Just damn. I know alcohol impairs the brain but even drunk people should know not to put their phone in there back pocket. Can already tell this is gonna be a funny story with Dragoon getting in Arthur's way to see merlin XD
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
LOL! Dragoon cracks me up. I'm just curious whether Dolma is gonna be Merlin's Grandma. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »