Reviews for Mistaken Loyalties
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I don't recall getting an alert for this story but I did for the second chapter. So I thought I'd read it and review before reading the second chapter. Anywho great start I'll be reading the next chapter in a minute.
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Hahaha xP oh god, Dragoon is just too funny xD
Keep up the good work, and thanx for the update!
Forever Cullen chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
lol Go Dragoon, he sure is a bad ass.
Poor Merlin I just want to give him a hug.
Arthur's not winning any points with Dragoon with the way he is acting.
cristina reid chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
haha! at first I thought merlins granddad was guias but then I remembered in the description you put it was dragoon, haha hes funny
AbyssLullaby chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Dragoon is quite weird, really. Update soon :D
moonhana7 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
You capture Dragoon so perfectly! Loving this! Update soon! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
okay okay *tries to calm down* I really like the plot (it isn't the first I've seen like this or anything but still, it's a classic) the writing is a bit abrupt but it's waaayyyy better than most of the stuff on this website. Please continue because I will defs keep reading!
FantasyWriter93 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Hmm, this looks like it shall be very interesting! Can't wait for more!
Luka Knight chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
hmm, my interect has been peeked.
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This looks like fun. Can't wait to read more of it.
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Great start! Can't wait to see how this unfolds!
kenya1234 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I can see this plan backfiring and quick. Merlin starting off with the kiss for one. What exactly was that for? He lied to Arthur to take advantage to kiss him. And then Arthur saying they were dating for two. Could he not think of a girl if he claimed to be straight all along? I want to see how their plan falls apart at the seams and what happens next.

This sounds like it is going to be another good story. Looking forward to chapter two.
cristina reid chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
sounds awesome, waiting for the next
Corey YoungBlood chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wow i can't wait for more! Arthur better not do anything to merlin yet or i will personally kill him :)
DragonLover9865 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Omg so much and coming from Merlin bro. Flushing the toilet when Arthur is in the shower is mean, yet hilarious at the same time XD
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »