Reviews for Mistaken Loyalties
Tasha chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Great finish. Sorry it's over. Can't wait for another one.
Tasha
kenya1234 chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
This was a very nice ending to a very nice story.

I liked the way Dragoon got Valiant back for what he did not only to Merlin but to everyone else.
Balinor and Hunith having to move rooms because Merlin was too loud, that was funny.

Merlin and Arthur finally together again permanently, wonderful.

I am looking forward to the sequel. If Dragoon was that wild I can hardly imagine the two of them together. I will probably be laughing to tears.

Again, excellent job on this story.
Luka Knight chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Yay sequel!
Luka Knight chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
What's in Valint's drink?
bookworm2192 chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Simple, but sweet. Once again, you've written a brilliant story. 10/10!
Luka Knight chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
I have said it once and I shall say it again. I LOVE THAT OLD DUDE!
DragonLover9865 chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Public humiliation, achieved by drugging someone changing their clothes and dressing them again so they have no idea. BEST PUBLIC HUMILIATION EVER! I can just imagine how awkward that breakfast must have been *snicker*
"Me and you mother had to change rooms last night, you two weren't exactly quiet XD. Love the ending, and i can't wait for the sequel. I loved this story and i am happy that i was along for the ride, and what an amazing ride it was :)
Tlcatlady chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Great story all around. Thank you! TLC
Corey YoungBlood chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
love your fics. will the next sequel have mpreg in it perhaps?
Merlinslover chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Counting the days to Dolma being in the sequel. Thankyou for the happy ending. Valient in pink speedos. LoL. (Laugh out Loud).
grayember13 chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Loved all of it! Stupendous story with adorable ending! Can't wait for sequel!
Naleky chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
I really, really want Dragoon to be my granddad. I think he would fit in perfectly with my family... (Don't get this wrong, I love my family very much.)
A very nice story.
Corey YoungBlood chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
Hahahaha i wish BBC would turn this fic into a short series, because i can just imagine them doing a great job of this scene where dragoon is chiucking oranges at valiant and keep carrying on even when the scene moves on :D
Forever Cullen chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
I'm so sad this is over :'(
I love it all and Dragoon is one funny crazy old man ;)
Yay sequel, I wonder how bad she is compared to her husband lol
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
I'm glad that there was a happy ending!

Thanx for sharing such an awesome story!

Happy writing!