Reviews for Mistaken Loyalties
nannily chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Oh God, i wonder what Gwaine put into Valiant's drink... XD
DragonLover9865 chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Hmm, Gwaine slipping something into Valiants drink, probably something that will make him hallucinate and make him do something to completely embarrass himself XD well no matter what it is i can tell that it is going to make me laugh. Can't wait for the next and unfortunately final update of this story, It has been an amazing ride and i am glad that i have been able to be a part of it every step of the way giving reviews that made you smile. :) Can't wait for your next story
kenya1234 chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Valiant's about to get it good.

Ygraine and Uther in the cinema watching Merlin and Arthur. That must have been a horrifying for Arthur. It was funny though.

Dragoon thinking about Arthur when Valiant was angry, I think he is finally starting to come around.

This was a good chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
LOL! Great chapter.
cristina reid chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
ew, don't go with her CENRED! he is mine! didn't you see my profile pic? :/
Forever Cullen chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
I love it, Dragoon was so funny.
You totally added the old lady merlin lol
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Yay for love!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
Man, I just adore Dragoon x3
He sure has cojones; I mean, he's fixing to take on Valiant, who is much younger and built!

Hehe anyways, awesome chapter!
Tasha chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Hey, Anne
Great chapter. The love they have is so easy to see. Keep up the good work.
Tasha
nannily chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
I'm looking forward to the party! And poor Percival. :P
Merlinslover chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Very romantic.
lyndaflpn chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
SO I never use to read modern day Merlin stories, just seemed odd to me.. but I stubbled onto a few this one included and now I just LOVE the pair, at Uni.. with the crew.. you even have charaters together like his parents and I love that also.. THANK YOU.. I look forward to upates and Arthur's wooing Merlin !
Tlcatlady chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Hot, sweet, and perfect! Can't wait to see what Dragoon has planned for the party...TLC
Tlcatlady chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Valiant it's one stupid asshole. Loved watching Dragoon's reaction to the game, and the swim lesson was sweet. TLC
DragonLover9865 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
What does have Dragoon have planned? My guess is public humiliation, Really enjoyed that last bit, Merlin and Arthur moving farther in their relationship :) can't wait for the next update :)
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »