Reviews for Hide and Seek
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I LOVE this story. It's brilliant, though I wish I knew if/how the rest of Pemberly ever found out about Darcy and Lizzie. That would have been awesome to see. Still a great, heartfelt story. :D
MySoapBox chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Loved this. Thanks.
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This is sweet. I love it!
OTHfan25 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Absolutely cute and adorable. Oh those napping pods, forever making girls swoon. I would have liked to see how they made their relationship public and the reactions of those coworkers who were talking about sleeping with Darcy.
VeriLu chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Aw how cute :) Beautiful writing! I really hope you write like an peilogue of the engagement coming out or something, I'd like to read the reactions!
BurgundyHope chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This was great! :D I think that one of my favorite things about this, was that it was all from Darcy's point of view. We see Lizzie and hear her thoughts all the time on her videos, so this insight into Darcy's mind made it stand out more. Also, I might have told you this before, but your characters are so true to life! Well, their fictional lives anyway lol Great work!
millernumber1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I hope some version of this is what happens... Nicely done!
StarryDreamer01 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Gosh. You are a wonderful, wonderful writer. I thoroughly enjoy your work and I hope you write many more LBD stories. They are brilliant pieces, filled with such love and joy. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. Truly.
MrsPuddle chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love it. Please more. I would love to see how his employees finally find out. Brilliant story
hrhdana chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Thats cute. I love it.
DP1014 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
i wonder what the responce was from coworkers
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Squee! This fic made me smile the whole way thru. I hope that you decide to follow it up with a part two. I'm curious how they'll break it that they're engaged or married? and how the employees will react.
Abbey chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Very sweet. The end made me LOL.
4leafclover0120 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Haha...beautiful.
Quills and Inkwells chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Beautiful! I love how you describe their relationship!