Reviews for Firefly Tides
DaughterofDante chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Umm, i Do not suppose that you can update?
Rhyanthia chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Found the start of this on another site (only the first 4 chapters) then found it here but it is still incomplete. Guess it will probably stay that way but it was a good read. _
harrylover101 chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
I really love the way this is going, and I think it is incredibly well written. I look forward to your next post eagerly.

-Alexi Naori
keileh chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
The story is very good. I love the plot line. One mistake though is hermione was in love with Lockhart in their second year not third. But overall the story is excellentt up to this point.
Meredith Caerwyn chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
I like this story.
swdrone chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Odd but interesting plot lines. Will need more story to form an opinion. *smirk*. Thanks for the story.
RogueViolet chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I was wondering if anyone has taken you up on your offer to continue this story. And if someone did if it was possible to email it to me or post it on your profile. I also want to say that its ok about discontinuing Firefly Tides I understand losing interest in a story. I just like that you were upfront about it some don't ever say there discontinuing there stories making you wonder if they are still writing or even alive. I think you are a really good writer and this story was a really riveting and unique story. I think you should keep writing even if its not Harry Potter or even fanfiction and you don't post it.
Linanimir Foxesire chapter 8 . 3/20/2009
Hi...i don't know if you'll ever read this, but...i really liked your story and i'm wondering (as i read that you won't be contiuning it) did anyone evr take this story and cotiunue it? If did is theere any possiblity to get a link?

But anyway this was amazing reading experience...
Angel Of Storms chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Wufei's sword is a Katana.
SelenaWolf chapter 8 . 8/26/2008
This story is really cool, especially with Harry being Duo, and the SSHP pairing I can't wait for.

Will this be continued?
lol chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
i want to know the end can you please continue the story?

anyway i really like it
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 8 . 6/30/2008
continue!
DANNY chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
YOU KNOW 6 YEARS IS AN AWFUL LONG TIME FOR A STORY AS GOOD AS THIS TO JUST SIT HERE AN WASTE AWAY. PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE
Meredith Summer chapter 8 . 2/20/2008
Out of curiosity, will you ever update this story? It's been five and a half years so chapter nine must be one hell of a chapter! If you want, I'l beta for you when you do decide to update. You don't have to worry about me knowing what to do...I studyed editing and publishing in college and got a certificate in it. I look forward to hearing from you.

Meredith Summer
Keileh chapter 8 . 12/29/2007
i like your story, too bad you've discontinued it. i read your profile and saw that you are willing to give your notes so someone can continue your story. i'm interested. my email is