Reviews for Naruto: Web of Shadows
Ultimate Empire chapter 1 . 10/11
please make more of this.
chris chapter 1 . 7/2
keep on writing
okhuj chapter 1 . 6/29
Must continue
maxgoof296 chapter 1 . 4/27
Where is chapter two, this looks like it will be great.
Itharax chapter 1 . 3/30
Love it! Please update this story soon!
Bionic Exorcist chapter 1 . 1/11
Good start to a story you should totally continue this it's good
goji359 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Hey man when you gonna update?
mattcun chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
plz write more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
plzzzzzzzzz continue! I love the story!
princess yuei chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
oooh i LOVED IT! i really hope u update soon:) oh i hope u make hinata and naruto a couple an duo harems , harems kind of ruins the story cure that makes the love less special and no fun eating . but anyway i can't waite to read your next chapter:)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I really REALLY like this one, Naruto gaining all the symbiotes? I haves never seen that one done before, I have seen where they are SUPPOSED to be combing one or more symbiotes but it actually just becomes another boring ass venom clone. Or like in one devastation one, the author was handing out symbiotes to numerous characters and it got confusing as hell whom had who and hard to read more as it choked the life outta the plot. Narutoverse is cool cuz there is so much verity, so it makes a lot more sense to combine a BUNCH of (or all) symboitoes from the marvel world, (and make a new one, great job with kitsune) splice them together then give it to Naruto, after he's the only one that could survive the bonding with such a creature (Uzumaki bloodline, Kyuubi chakra, child of destiny, BOTH parent's chakra ALSO in there along with some of the death god's), plus he's used to having a "voice in his head" and lastly but certainly not least HE'S THE TITLE CHARACTER lol. anyway great job, hope you continue.
alexanderjohn.golveo chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
YES! Shake in fear konoha cuz now you face DEVASTATION!BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
As for the female symbiotes , how about a harem?
bluebear3983 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
It was good and very interesting please continue it
chuck2012 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Great story, I've read a couple of your stories and they intrigue me. I can't wait for the next chapter in this and several of your other stories. Keep up the good job.