Reviews for Fight Club
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Amazing story.

I love how all your work has such depth to it,how its more than just a fanfic. your work rivals some novels ive read

Truly one of the best stories ive read. Im looking forward to your next fic. even if it take super long.
lordsnix chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
Okay wow...that was very intense and amazing as usual. I couldn't stop reading. I'm a big fan of what you do and my english is awful but anyway thank you ; ))
Lisaand chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
I honestly think that this is the best fic that I've ever read and trust me; I've read a lot in my time.. I love your writi and hopefully you'll write something new in the future that you'll share with us.
tohs chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Quinn was on point. For a crazy angry person. Everything makes so much sense!
weeoil chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
Whoa...I'm shocked! Didn't see it coming like AT ALL!
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
Awesome story. Very dark and twisted, but it was a good read. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
That was the most epicly tragic and intense brittana and Quinn story ever. I'm kind of at a loss for words that was so heart breaking with sort if a happy ending much more so then it could have ended it just still leaves you with a pang of hurt but it's realistic just so incredibly sad that these sort of things aren't fake they actually happen and I just wish there was a way to end it before it began but maybe that's why stories like these are important because the more people are aware the more people might be able to do something to stop it. Idk but incredible story btw
luceroadorada chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
Crazy ass fucking fic, but I definitely enjoyed reading every bit. You certainly know how to come up with interesting topics for fics and I always enjoyed reading them. Thanks for sharing this great piece!
luceroadorada chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
Dayum was not expecting that between Quinn and britt but then again britt can do what she wants. That end def brought a smile to my face :)
luceroadorada chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
Things are falling apart. And Rachel is def very brave for standing up. Something might be going on with Quinn's health
luceroadorada chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
This was really great! Kinda of agreed with Quinn a bit there but I understand where Santana is coming from.
luceroadorada chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
Holy crap! Def speechless
luceroadorada chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
I wasn't expecting britt to have that kind of trouble. So many wrong things are happening to these girls lives is cray. Great reading nonetheless
luceroadorada chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
That ending was definitely a twist. And I'm curious to find about what britt will try to get rid off
luceroadorada chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Lol I knew britt was going to ask about the sex rule. And glad she was able to throw off Quinn rhythm for a bit.