Reviews for Lie With Me
nabprickles chapter 1 . 1/26
This was absolutely amazing! I thought everything about this was wonderful, the characters were very much themselves and I adore Matt and Rebekah's relationship. Your writing is probably my favourite part! You brought the story to life so perfectly. Awesome job hon!

-naberforthprickles
sainlyinsain chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I do not shit Mabekkah, but holy GOD MY FEELS
Katharina Liebe chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I thought you represented the relationship between Rebekah and Matt extremely well. The entire story was well-written, which was a nice bonus. I think you did a fantastic job with this and hope you write more Matt & Rebekah stories, especially after the season finale. Thanks for sharing :)
blueeyes67 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Love it!
blueeyes67 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I LOVED this !
XxAntoxX chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Awww. They so deserve to have a happy ending together! As weird as it may sound, I really love this couple, and your story was really sweet. Well done :)
Jaccy XCX - Fancy chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
amazing story, but the plot is not a one shot and the way you wrote it, it seems like a multi chapter, update soon
The Quirks of Wishful Thinking chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is such a sweet story! It was beautiful! I love how I character they both were!
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Aww, I loved this! Such a nice heart to heart between these two characters. I love Mabekah & I love The Princess Bride. This was awesome :)
sailor silvimoon chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I kinda love this pairing. And I love this story. Great work.