Reviews for Dodgers, Dresses, Teddy Bears and Spot
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 4/8
The best ideas can be the funniest and sometimes the shortest. This was funny and short, but got the idea across beautifully. I laughed, I cried, I snickered.

Thank you for sharing this fun short story. It made for a wonderful way to wake up on a weekend.
erik chapter 1 . 3/9
Still a brilliant fun read. Thank you.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 1/10
This is absolutely one of the best funny crossovers I have read. I loved how Marilyn 'changed' Snape.
And what was done to Tom...genius.
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I so enjoyed this story and especially loved Teddy Tom.
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
loool
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
It rocked. come on who doesn't like the Munsters. they tried a reboot but it went nowhere. this at least had some chuckles
NakedFury chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Trapping Voldemort in a teddy bear was brilliant.

I always found it ridiculous how no other writer just stuffed Voldemorts Soul into an object and just used it like Harry Dresden with his skull to pump it for Magical Knowledge.

Its fucking perfect. Your very own private Magical Dark Lord Professor for Magic and Dark arts!
RatherFabulous chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
It was fun! Thanks!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
It may not have much "Harry" in it at all but he was just adorable...fresh and weirdly logical in his reasoning. A great story and I rarely ever read crossovers. In fact this is only the second time.
t42n24t2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
I just found this story nd found it hilarious.
BrunetteSamus chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
If you love Snape YOU HAVE TO READ THIS! Best 1st day of class EVER! (LOL)
And Voldemort... I don't want to give it away but it made grin ear to ear!
cobalt-blue chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST HP FICS I'VE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE TO READ. Well written, well thought out, and I know Mrs. C-B is going to LOVE this. Can't wait to share it with her.
volfan chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Love this so much. What a wonderful crossover.
dogsby chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Great story, thanks. It was a hilarious fun, to read. Now, I wonder how it would have gone if, the entire "Clan" had moved to England. I'd forgotten about Peter, Sirius, and Moony and what happened to them. Just had a thought, what if it had been the Adams to take him, I would Pity the Slytherins, if the Children got in.
Quietlovingman chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Excellent story, short, but then it didn't need to be much longer.