Reviews for Dodgers, Dresses, Teddy Bears and Spot
demoness of music chapter 1 . 12/10
that was awesome!
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 11/27
Lol great and Dumbles got what they deserved.
lechatabbicat chapter 1 . 10/31
Loved it! Can't wait to read what you write next!
knuckles 8 chapter 1 . 10/26
Great story! It had me cracking up.
TheBrittishScott chapter 1 . 8/19
Fantastic one shot I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.
Truly Dude some of the best funniest stories I've read in a while thank you
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 7/11
This... this was amazing. I especially loved how you decided to have Snape be grouchy because he needed to get laid. That was hilarious. And the Teddy-Voldie? Even better than Puffermort. _
GreatGoogaMooga chapter 1 . 6/28
This story is a true delight. This is also the... fourth? Fifth(?) time I've read it... Maybe? It's that good. A wonderful and highly accurate merging of one of my favourite TV families, The Munsters, with the Harry Potter world.

But the final Author note is right. For a Harry Potter story it didn't have a lot of Harry in it. And I think it's better off that way. He's simply another mostly unique character in a house full of them.

The only criticism I have about the story is it's not long enough.

Then again I feel the same way about pretty much all this authors works... Those I've read anyway.
dianaanne chapter 1 . 6/14
Hilarious!
Harlequin Shadow chapter 1 . 5/31
Great story! I loved it!
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 4/8
The best ideas can be the funniest and sometimes the shortest. This was funny and short, but got the idea across beautifully. I laughed, I cried, I snickered.

Thank you for sharing this fun short story. It made for a wonderful way to wake up on a weekend.
erik chapter 1 . 3/9
Still a brilliant fun read. Thank you.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 1/10
This is absolutely one of the best funny crossovers I have read. I loved how Marilyn 'changed' Snape.
And what was done to Tom...genius.
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I so enjoyed this story and especially loved Teddy Tom.
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 10/21/2016