Reviews for BVK: Backstage
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
No! I wanna know what happen when he finds out she had the baby! Jasper is an asshole. I can't like him.
Emx chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
I like this story but no offence not good enough Edward. He chose everyone else over his own son and love of his life. He missed the 5 years, the ones where the changes that r most apparant - I mean wat for? To be famous? To have fans? For his friends? Yeah his priorities r really right! No wonder Bella tried to move on and jasper! Some friend! No matter wat his reasons r, he influenced and basically manipulated Edward into leaving his child and love of his life behind so him and his friends could b famous! I'm not really bothered about the music because let's admit it Edward admitted that music was sooo important/magical/apart of him than his own son! As well as that Edward is still calling jasper his best-friend wat an idiot! I hope Bella makes it hard on him so he knows wat it's like to be second choice!
JustSu chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
One of the things I love crazy about this fic is how much it makes me feel. This hurts. And I welcome the pain and enjoy it with every chapter you give me.
I needed more after reading this update so I re-read BVK and this one too. I haven't realized we have no updates since April. And that we don't have an end yet. I'll keep waiting for the end. I'll be here.
Come back soon, please.
Love and happy holidays.
malleelee chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
The world of coke oblivion for Edward hits the wall with a need to step it up with codeine. Jasper is under his head in handling Edward. Like it or not, Edward should be in physical therapy with a strong dose of drug cessation. I am interested to know if this binge is a result of knowing he is a father.
TwiMoments chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Thank God you are back! FINALLY! We've been here! You know, YOUR FANS! Waiting for you! *Throws confetti* partyyyyy! Love you so much!
Yes, well, Jasper needs to feels bad! Wow! Even the other guys want to kick his ass! can see why he had to be that way, & all sides, but it hurts so bad! Poor Edward! He is hurting so damn bad! Now Jazz will have his Alice... And poor E won't have his happy... :( My heart hurts for him.
Thank you! Thank you! Have missed you & Black Velvet King guys FOREVER! please stay!
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Jasper has met his match :)
nmwt33 chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Hello! I was thrilled when I saw this update. I fell in love with your story in the spring and had been slowly giving up hope on getting a conclusion but am thrilled to hear that more is on the way! I did enjoy this outtake as well although indeed it's hard not to hate jasper. Anyway, just a note to say hi. As long as you keep posting, I'll be reading :)
debslmac chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Edward was lucky to have Alice
insanemum chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
I wanted to hate Jasper a bit here - but I kinda get where he was coming from. Group dynamic and responsibility are very difficult things to manage.
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
At that age, with all they had riding on it? Yeah, they all held fault...but I can't say many people would be much different. I don't think that makes Jasper a villain. Just a normal guy, wanting to make it...

I love every thing about this story.
blackswaninlust chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Happy to see you're back...
team rob chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Is it wrong that I kind of want to slap him? Both him and Edward really. I mean Jasper really should tell Edward about the baby before the show and Edward *shakes head* I just...no words. Amazingly powerful chapter!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Jasper and his lack of ethics leaves me hoping that one day karma will kick his ass. The constant betrayal of friendship in exchange for success and greed illustrates a major flaw in today's society. So sad.
cejsmom chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Oh Jasper - literally in between a rock and a hard place. And no where to go from there. Well, up!

Loved it! Can't wait for part 2!