Reviews for Some Kind of Monster
huntersandhalos chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wow, I loved this! Sam and Dean were really in character, the plot line was unpredictable and well thought out and I love the idea of a serial killer mimicking supernatural creatures! Great job :)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
That was absolutely wonderful! Love it! The boys seemed pretty in character, and that's always really nice! :D The action and writing were really great, too! And gosh, the whole plot with the serial killer making it look like monsters did it - holy crap, this is SUCH an impressive idea, something I think the creators would just LOVE! :DD Hope you write more for this series 'cause this was awesome! :DD
Sapphire Wing chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
You did abandon me! But this was an awesome story :D

I'm not mad anymore though!...though that might be because your back in the country...soo yeah lol
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Very entertaining read-great pace and characterization. Loved this: "Dean understands the finely calibrated dance between predator and prey and knows that when all your meals come running into your mouth, it's because something bigger than you is chasing them there."
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I was so, so, so excited when I started getting into this and realized that it was going to be one of those stories that I would go back and read again and again. Wonderfully written, and you captured Sam and Dean really, really well. It was unpredictable, and kept my heart pumping. The whole time I was thinking, "Oh, crap, I hope it's not a cliff-hanger!" Aw, man. I look forward to reading your other work. Awesome job!