Reviews for Raven's True Lover
jjdakin chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
OMG amazing. Keep going
Canada426 chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Please, please, please fucking update soon! It was just AMAZING!
Themadzlove chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease update soon! I luv the story3
the cynical critic chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
awesome story but please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Please be updating soon. I love this story and want to see more
Creativity at its finest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
nice fic
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
This story is very good
midnightheula chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Awwww! :3 That was so cute! Please update again soon :)
Dave chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
Your story is one of the best I've ever read. You rock & should keep righting more. I can't wait untell the next parts out.
transcendantviewer chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Great Story! I love how they converse! They really do sound like the characters from the series, you did an amazing job of writing their personalities!
The Cretin chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
I had to laugh at Cyborg. Don't worry I don't think you did anything hardcore. This was an interesting chap. It really gives insight to the nervousness that a new couple would feel. Hope to read more soon. Keep rockin
Shadico chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
choc/van/straw ice cream is called neapolitan, haha. I thought the chapter was fine, it still seems odd to me when you are super descriptive when you put name brands into the story instead of just saying "spraying some cologne" etc. Seems a bit much. The story is M, so the bathroom scene isn't out of place. Though it might have been slightly over-descriptive, you don't need to remove it.

BB being the perfect gentleman so far, and I could totally picture him acting this way, since Rae really needs the extra consideration. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the date.
lunar silver chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
loving this story
midnightheula chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Yay! I love this story, please update again soon so I can read more :D
tt fan chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
The water surrounding the tower is the ocean. this is shown in the trouble in tokeyo movie. i have other fan fics that support my theory but i could still be wrong. if my memory serves me correctly, the tower is located on the western coast of california.