Reviews for Her Heart Song
stillwaiting61 chapter 9 . 3/8
Lovely story
stillwaiting61 chapter 6 . 3/8
Reverie by Claude Debussy is what I imagined Katniss playing...
stillwaiting61 chapter 1 . 3/8
I love the piano and am so glad you wrote Katniss the way you did!
dogday2014 chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
This is amazing! You are a great writer! I was crying at the end, so touching, and so real. I have a compliment for your amazing story: This is very real, unlike some other stories where Katniss meets Peeta, fall in love, get married, and the end. This story represents things you will encounter in real life, and reminds you that there is a rare chance your life is a perfectly smooth road; there always are bumps and cracks along the way. Amazing Story, and great job!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Wait, I don't understand, is she getting back together with him without even finding out what really happened with Delly?! All he said Delly was all over him, but that's no excuse, why wasn't he stopping her? Why was he kissing her back? That's not what I would call 'a mistake', thats what I'd call cheating. Katniss is a fool if she trusts him again without even getting a proper explanation. They haven't talked about it at all, just Peeta keeps repeating 'I'm sorry' and 'I miss you' over an over, but that doesn't explain why he even did it. That's a huge plot hole to leave unfilled.
ashjoh123 chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
luv
hungergamesfangirl100 chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
that was a cute ending :)
Dream I Dare chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
It was perfect. No other words
MTK4FUN chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
Cute story. It was a good read.
mrs.hutcherlark chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
AHHHH! Peeta's there. I'm just so excited right now! I can't wait for the next chapter
ejames237 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Interesting
hungergamesfangirl100 chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
i am now happy again :D
Everllarkglee4ever chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Yay you update I'm in love with this story and actually waiting for the other chapter to come
ashjoh123 chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Luv update can't wait
chucchuu chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
huhuhu i want katniss and peeta together again :((((
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »