Reviews for Noteworthy
Marguex chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I read this story again, and its such a cute and perfect little tale, that every time I read it, it brings a smile to my face, because the personification that you have done with the characters is really spot on, and I feel like you really do write them just the way they are, without taking or putting too much into them. 3
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Lol! I thought for sure at first janitor.
centava chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Very sweet and I loved the suggestion of hotness you gave us!
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
How sweet that he decided to approach her with letters. He really is a romantic that Potions Master and I love the sentences below:

"Why did you have to be all Slytherin? We could have been doing this weeks ago!" LOL

This was a funny one shot and I thank you for the smile it gave me. :-)
Luna de Papel chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Why wine and a novel for the janitor? Considering they're left on the desk and what Hermione said about all three objects?

Delicious oneshot, it's always wonderful to read about our favorite couple, and especially so when they find the chance to get out of their clothes :D
electricdust chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Just found your stories a few days ago, and I'm loving them! I'll make sure to review on the stories specifically, but I wanted to note how much I'm enjoying your writing before I forgot! :)
nan55 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
loved it
Arciere chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Very sweet and adorable.
Ava-Potter gal chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I liked that. Iturbide seems like kind of a random name though. I've never heard it before, but it does sound like a name that an old man would have.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Aww! Loved it :)
articcat621 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
hehe, that was great! absolutely loved it :)
guiltypleasure2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013