Reviews for Firedancer
El'Deva chapter 1 . 1/21
A very very good beginning, a shame it's not been updated :(
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Very well written.
chaotic-curls chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Please continue this story! It's already written so well with an interesting plot (:
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Love it, you should continue for sure!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Please update!
Calla Mae chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I saw your summary and thought, man this sounds really good I have to read it. And then I saw when you published and that you didn't update, and I said to myself I wouldn't get my hopes up cause it probably won't get updated soon. But oh my goodness, this chapter was amazing and now I really want an update. I loved the wording, it wasn't modern like so many stories are - and you can't do Tolkien with modern sounding writing, that's just wrong. So I really liked that yours had that Tolkien feel to it. I also LOVE the idea of Smaug as a human, cause I love dragons, and it's Benedict Cumberbatch. So I guess bottom line, please update soon :)
xenocanaan chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Reima-of-the-Kells chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I like how you managed to capture the "feeling" of the moment through your descriptions of the surroundings and the thoughts and actions of the characters. I hope you continue to be inspired and continue writing this story.
My Purple Skies chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh gosh, PLEASE continue! I love this idea of Smaug!
neko0yue0moon chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
felicidades ! great job , it has a brilliant future .

i love it . next chapter plis...
WendyLeaf chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I believe this could be the makings of a very good story! In fact, I've already been drawn to it like a moth to a flame. I'd love to see more! Keep up the good work!
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Beautifully written!
Please, write more!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Very interesting idea you have put to your readers. I like the plot, the flows good. Not enough Smaug fic. Good to see some more up. This has a lot of interesting ideas. Very enjoyable and easy to read. I really the whole idea a lot. You have done a very good job with your first chapter. thank you for sharing this with myself and the rest of the world.
Tsume-en-Force chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
It's really a good idea. (I'm french so not good in english sorry) Changing Smaug in a human form is really good. How Smaug can be so far away? normally he fall in the Dalle's watter no?
If she is from Harad her skyn is black, our Dragon with his white skin will ne very looking in the middle of the other.
Smaug is evil, i wonder how youwill make him, and why he change in human, more he is a potential sauron's serviteur, tou can change the story if you don't be carefull.