Reviews for Trust is Earned
CosmicEssence chapter 19 . 1/11
Great ending! The best endings allow for an 'end' feel without wrapping things up too tightly. I'd say this one is perfect.
Loved this one, Hiccups' trials, Toothless' attitude and support and their connection so wonderfully described. The first chap or 2 did seem a little farfetched, in that it seemed odd he got away with it all without doing much of anything for years (maybe it was the fact you glossed over a lot of the early years that did it because the rest of the chapters didn't give that feel). Also the Dragonese, do correct me if I'm wrong but where did you mention them learning that, it seemed like all of a sudden Hiccup could talk Dragon without there being any previous mention which was strange?
Fishlegs interlude was probably one of my favourite chapters (which is strange as I'm not usually one to like such interludes of others viewpoints). Also Hiccup's feelings on his father (Stoick's personality and stress over his son was very well portrayed too) and on missing Gobber and his uncertainty over where he belongs, where home is, were all favourite parts too. Just , really really enjoyed this one! Thanks for posting.
Acorbe chapter 19 . 12/14/2016
Great story, my only problem with it is you rushed through uniting dragons and humans and dragons, other than that it was a great pleasure to read
BlueDraken chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
BlueDraken chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
This story is written really well thank you for writing it
Siljaros1994 chapter 19 . 11/21/2016
Guest chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
Guest chapter 17 . 11/20/2016
*snickers* /Someone/ is destined for some impressive burn scars they can make up heroic stories about to children and grandchildren, should they live that long. One reason I find it a little silly to fly on a dragon that regularly sets itself on fire.
ArthurShade chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
A truly magnificent story if you do decide to write a sequel I'll be looking forward to it.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
Yeah, if any of them would be convince-able about the dragons it'd probably be Fishlegs. XD Burly but brainy. :)
Kallen21 chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
I love it
warorpeace chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
I think it is a satisfying end. It does leave room for a sequel, while also closing up the story. Great work!

I do hope you make a sequel, no matter whrn. I really enjoy your writing
Myrkur chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
Awesome this story's updated
AliceCullen3 chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
LOVE IT!
buterflypuss chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
good story
StephiexAnn chapter 18 . 11/19/2016
Really good job! Long enough to give up a few hours and not too long at the same time so it won't get boring at all. I liked their plan with the Quinn, it was pretty smart and unusual.