Reviews for Let's Start Our Adventure
anni.banani.940 chapter 33 . 3/4
Excellent story, would love to see a continuation u
Unknown chapter 33 . 2/13
Great Job!

It would be fucking awesome when You would start Your next Story where You ended this!

Keek it up!
Unknown chapter 32 . 2/12
Yeah, write more Tomb Raider stuff!
You did a great job on this one!
Unknown chapter 29 . 2/12
Hm captured again? Really?
Lara and Thomas should be able not to do do failures with Equipment like the camera...
Btw. i read a Fanfic in that Sam took out 2 Guys when Lara and Sam were captured by getting help from Himiko... that was a good Feature to the Story!
Unknown chapter 27 . 2/11
Awesome work so far but it would be cool if You would tell a litle bit about their Equipment.
Maybe a Assault Rifle for Thomas or something.

Btw in Rise of the Tomb Raider there are both Mp7
And G36c.
The move with the compoundbow was surely great.
But maybe (next time or if this isn't finish)
place mor scenes with Thomas.
You explain the characters very well but a badass Person like Thomas should be involved in more action.
Unknown chapter 26 . 2/11
Poor Ricardo!
What do/did You plan for him...?
Triangular Relationship, do You want to torment him, or will sb. nice cross his way?
Unknown chapter 21 . 2/11
A moose in Greece? Rly?
Unknown chapter 15 . 2/10
Really M1911?
Not a Glock or HK? Like Glock 17/18 or HK P2000...

When I read: Desert Eagle i startet to laugh XD

Maybe a MP7 would fit as well: A smart Little MP with 4.6 mm Rounds and in size it's not much bigger than Eagle. You can even carry it concealed.
Unknown chapter 14 . 2/10
It would be better to stay around...mayber I could safer her...or give my life for her.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/16/2015
By far the best fanfiction I've ever read... you are amazing. .
HouseOfSeekers chapter 33 . 6/9/2015
I am so glad that I found this piece after it was completed, because I believe the suspense might have ruined me. Loved the story and the characters, both their growth was fantastic. The tale was so epic that it eclipsed the grammar mistakes. Thank you for all the time and effort put into this!
Karmy chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
It's exactly what i was searching for. It promises to be a really great story :D
Guest chapter 33 . 5/4/2015
Great story ! Part two ?
nomatt3r chapter 33 . 3/7/2015
Hey i just wanted to say that this story is one of my most favorite ones. ;)
I particulary liked the point in which Lara, Sam, Thomas and Emely where trapped in the labyrinth of the minotaurus. ;)

And i have also one question are Thomas and Emely actually characters of the Tomb Raider universe or did you made them up?

Next i'm going to read the sequel to it.

Anyway keep up the good work and have a nice day. ;)
Nictory chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
This is far the best story i've ever read. You are an amazing writer.