Reviews for What Doesn't Kill Him Makes Him Stronger
Guest chapter 29 . 4/12/2016
This fic is really good. Seriously, it's one of the better one's I've read. This hasn't been updated in over a year, so I assume you've moved on, but thank you for writing this. You are not worthless, and neither is anyone else. Good luck and have a wonderful life.

-squalll
Muah haha chapter 29 . 11/27/2015
Oh those poor loves D:
Those people have no right to tell another that they are worthless D:
Mush haha chapter 24 . 11/27/2015
Kwan...Yes. Just, yes. His personality in this is just yes.
Muah haha chapter 18 . 11/27/2015
I love this ship, and THIS FANFIC, dem slash haters don't know what they're missing out on 3
Emily chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
wut
Awesomenesss-sama chapter 26 . 10/1/2015
My boyfriend's name is Adam...its making this story pretty weird.
Jordan AKA Band Geek chapter 28 . 6/17/2015
When the end of this hurt do badly I cant deal with this amount of emotion it is 2 in the morning. I am going to go drink tea and maybe tomorrow I will read some of your other works. Thank you very much for not abandoning us. Bye ice.
Jordan AKA Band Geek chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
I liked this chapter it was cute and fluffy and romance is my favorite. the small things count. Although Danny/Dash is just as cute I would read something on Aaron and Danny
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 12 . 3/14/2015
I normally hate OC's but this is REALLY good. Danny being confident instead of submissive is a nice change too.
Lordmono chapter 29 . 3/13/2015
Thank you.

P.s. I am really enjoying reading this. It's so cute and yet not at the same time and it switches me from squealing to wanting to cry in a heartbeat. That's a good thing though. Not many people can do that with their writings.

There's just so much emotion that's really enjoyable for me.

This is a great story though. I really love it.

Lord
ShadowWolfPoison chapter 25 . 1/3/2015
GGGGGGRRRRRR FUCKING DREW! (sorry for the swearing but how else am I supposed to express my anger :)) HOW FUCKING DARE HE DO THAT TO SWEET LITTLE DANNY! GO DASH BEAT UP HIS SORRY ASS HE FUCKING DESERVES TO BE BEATEN TO A BLOODY PULP!

Anyways great story darling ;)
ShadowWolfPoison chapter 24 . 1/3/2015
Oh my Chaos! XD XD Kwan is a yaoi fangirl! Gods gay friends are so awesome, I know this cause I had a gay friend before I moved. He was so funny I miss chatting with him ):)
Winter's Twilight chapter 29 . 1/1/2015
www. smosh smosh-pit / photos / best-responses - anon-hate - on - tumblr
take out all the spaces. these are ideas for good comebacks about anon hate. DEM FLAMERS KNOW NOTHING! (my fave is the Australian one about the spelling 'colour' XD).
Winter's Twilight chapter 28 . 1/1/2015
YES! DANNY, BEAT THAT LITTLE SICKO TO A PULP! Did his ice-powers break through? DANNY! FREEZE THAT SUCKER'S TONGUE TO A POLE!
Winter's Twilight chapter 27 . 1/1/2015
Prediction time! Next is: Danny gets a text where Adam is holding Jazz captive and threatens to kill her unless Danny gives himself up. (Drama IS about to happen. lol). XD.