Reviews for The Most Precious Snakeling
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 4 . 3/9
you go nagini!
InkyReader chapter 24 . 2/21
PLEASE FINISH! It's gonna drive me nuts if this doesn't have a conclusion
Mae Rose chapter 24 . 2/17
update soon :)
i hope you update soon!
This story is so good! Hope you update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
iluvfairytale chapter 24 . 1/11
I love this story so much! You've managed to put my on edge, had me worried for some characters, angered at Dumbdoor, and unconsciously hold my breath. I enjoy reading the gradual build up of Tom and Harry's relationship and even though you haven't blatantly written exactly how Harry seees Tom, I do know Harry has sort of accepted ways bit, which is a big step, and doesn't hate him anymore.
I look forward to the next update! I've stayed up late to finish this and I have school in a few hours, it's 2:19 AM
AmieSombre chapter 24 . 1/3
Great story don't let us down, keep going! I want Voldemort to lust after Harry now I feel like their personal relationship is developing too slow
whiteraven chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
Please update again! I love this story and while it has no romance yet I am looking forward to seeing what you are doing with the pairing and am wondering if this fic will have lemon or be clean.
Cepha96 chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
Please give us more, it has been so long.
charlyebaines chapter 24 . 12/2/2014
Update soon, please! On the edge of my seat!
thewolf74 chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
Wow. Dumbledore has lost it. I'm happy that werewolves that Harry and Draco ran it are treating them good. I hope that they can get back to the Dark Lord. I love the plot and it was portrayed really well. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens.
yukino76 chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
simply good very captivating ;)
Anaelyssa chapter 24 . 11/20/2014
Good, mildly interesting chapter.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 24 . 11/19/2014
Great chapter. Hopefully they will let the other pack know soon. I feel bad for Tom and Luc.

Can't wait for more.
Kemet's Queen chapter 24 . 11/18/2014
Those two boys needs help fast.