Reviews for Hard to Explain
CriminalOutsider'sGirl14 chapter 16 . 7/2/2015
Oh my gosh Curly's letter was so tragic! He could write a book, what a great describing line. I disagree with Pony, I think (as much as I had to admit it) Curly's better off dead. He'd overdose on heroin as soon as he gets home more then likely. Such a beautiful, sad ending. I can't wait to read more from you!
CriminalOutsider'sGirl14 chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
CriminalOutsider'sGirl14 chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
I love Satisfaction!
CriminalOutsider'sGirl14 chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
I think it's 2 weeks.

"There should be like some kind of law of nature that states you can't be taller than your older brother." -Haha, I loved this. My older sister is 20 and I'm 13. I'm taller than her. It's hilarious, I love to tease her, so that line duck with me.

Yes, Ponyboy, you are correct, you should never never never ever ever tell anyone about Angela. That'd be like suicide, haha. Love this chapter :)
CriminalOutsider'sGirl14 chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Hahaha! I love the humor in your stories! I love how you wrote Two-Bit. Is Donna preggers? I think so. Or something, I don't think she's just hung over. I guess I'll have to read to find out! :)
CriminalOutsider'sGirl14 chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
Oh God, I would die if my parents, make that anyone found out about my writing. Like, I would spontaneous combust.

Anyway, I love the voice you give Pony. It's better than any story I've ever read. And when Pony says that the hippie stole everything except his pants, I was shaking for five minutes, trying not to laugh (for above mentioned reason.)
Guest chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
You write a good fic.
You give it that real feeling barley any others have. There's the harsh realities and even though Soda isn't drafted, there's something else you add to sort of fit it in. The ending is bittersweet, esp Ruby not working out with Pony because I've been rooting for them.
You write very truly to the timeline and I love that about it. This fic is really well thought out and even though the ending wasn't the fluffiness I was looking for, it ending like how SE Hinton would, honestly.
The Ponyman and Ponymobile crack me up because it's something that totally would happen in the story.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/11/2015
I got the 1984 reference immediately and it made me chuckle :]
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
perfect fic
bad mornings chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
Ahhh I really didn't ever want this story to end! I've always been a sucker for "Years Later" stories and this one has become one of my favorites. Also, can't believe you were only a freshmen in high school when you wrote this; it's so well-written. When you said you're starting your freshmen year soon, I imagined you meant freshmen year in college! Anyway, I loved the ending and that it didn't end, you know, story-book like. Curly dying almost made me cry. I loved the way you portrayed him. Great fic!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
So good! Def one of my faves. Will come back to read it again from time to time.
Blunz chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
A beautiful ending to a beautiful story.
I like how the ending was realistic instead of happy—not that I don't like seeing good things happen to Ponyman. Obviously, it was very sad reading about Curly's death and Pony/Ruby not working out. Yet, at the same time, it only makes the story that much better because of how real it all feels.
I would love to read some sort of continuation of this story; though, at the same time, I really think the ending did the story justice, and continuing the story might ruin that.
Of course, the decision is up to you, and I trust that you'll make the right choice.

Also, it's nice to finally understand the title of this story. I like the song, too.
FireGoddess101 chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
Loved it!
puppylover27 chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
It was really good! I really loved this story! I was a little sad about how some things turned out (like Curly dying and Ponyboy abd Ruby not working out), but thats ok. It was more of a realistic ending. I really liked how you wrapped all up though in the last two paragraphs, that really made up for everything else. I really hope you end up making a sequal or those little one shots you were talking about for this, I look forward to reading other things you write!
fanfar3 chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
gotta love those bittersweet endings!