Reviews for A Father's Curse
Manga Ren chapter 24 . 9/23
Good as heck story. I was so mad at Tim's dad though out this story!
Vicky Tzalachani chapter 1 . 9/6
This story was great! I really like how you highlighted everyone's thoughts and feelings! You are a great author! I liked Tim's decision to cut ties with his so called father!
EverydayClumsy chapter 24 . 8/30
Boy am I glad it enden like this! Tbh he has a great dad in Gibbs, and the Admiral can go fuck himself. I know he's hurting and all but I really want him to get over it somehow and be the man everyone knows he can be!
dreamer 3097 chapter 24 . 6/21
A good story
cucuchilain chapter 24 . 6/10
that was quite a rough ride for Tim. It's amazing how many folk are allergic to penicillin. Glad Tim got better. Well done with this story.

]
cucuchilain chapter 17 . 6/9
This is getting tense. poor Tim. poor team.
cucuchilain chapter 6 . 6/8
Where do you meet such sadistic characters? This is good but I hope Tim is going to survive.
cucuchilain chapter 5 . 6/8
oh dear, where's McGee?
cucuchilain chapter 4 . 6/8
Well, still going strong. Glad you brought Dornegat into your story; he wasn't used nearly enough in the program - they wasted a good actor there.
Poor Tim, it is hard to deal with your own parent in such situations and in our world the son often gets the blame.
cucuchilain chapter 2 . 6/8
I like this, but there are a lot of poor father/child relationships in NCIS
Admiral McGee is a real piece of shit!
Cady chapter 24 . 3/7
Really? That's the end? What a cop out.
Melissa chapter 18 . 2/16
I'm sorry your grandchild was in the hospital; I hope all is well now. We (your readers) understand that things come up. This story is too good to stop reading simply because it's not regularly updated. I truly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to quench our thirst for an addition to this story.
Rain of the Forest chapter 14 . 7/5/2016
I just want to b*tch slap that man into oblivion... and then hang him by his pinky toenails!
Maciboh Rucka chapter 15 . 4/9/2016