Reviews for A Father's Curse
i-am-the-wallace chapter 17 . 1/27
Fucking Owens. I hate that fucking little punk. Tony didn't hit him hard enough.
Nina chapter 24 . 12/27/2014
Waw...this was absolutely fantastic. You are really great writer.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/26/2014
I loved it. And instead of putting a review for each chapter, I will just say everything now. My one issue is that Abby was closer to Mcgee than Tony, but she hardly ever appears. Now if you don't ship Mcabby it's fine, but they had a lot closer friendship than was shown. I did love the family relationship within the team, though. And I love how much of an asshole the Admiral was. Ha! That bastard. I loved Tim being hurt and how his reactions to his father were. And the fact the I liked that is probably the reason my friend called me,"..sick twisted little creep." Anyways, I loved it. :)
Mavis Vermillion Dreyar chapter 22 . 6/8/2014
Yes, Mcgee should not forgive him because it was too much and still the Badmiral defends
Mavis Vermillion Dreyar chapter 23 . 6/8/2014
Yeah, Give him a piece of your mind, Penny. That Admiral deserve it for all the things that he done to Mcgee
Silence.braptor chapter 24 . 5/30/2014
Oh my god! This was one of a kind of story! I can't believe I didn't find it earlier... I relished every word! Your style of writing is amazing. Totally consuming! I felt like being a ghost, hovering above the scenery, watching as every line enrolled in front of me! Thanks a lot for this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/29/2014
devil101 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This is a really great story, however it feels like there are some serious loose ends. Is there any possibility of a sequel in the future?
madnessdownunder2 chapter 24 . 12/13/2013
very well done!
Gracfully chapter 24 . 11/2/2013
so very awesome
hypercell chapter 24 . 10/19/2013
I like that you left it open ended...maybe a sequel will be in the future?
zentry chapter 24 . 7/16/2013
Good job. I liked your story because its strong in action and emotion. Make Tim suffer a lot, but that help his team to show they care.
Just there was a bit that I didnt like; the part about Owens/The admiral. Would have liked for the admiral to find the truth about him before the end of this story. Hopefuly youll do a sequel (hint, hint) so we can know what happens about that. :)
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I agree with Gibbs - just ignore the admiral. He is nothing but a pompous ass and a windbag.
noukinav018 chapter 24 . 7/5/2013
Well, not everything has a happy ending. It's realistic. Whoa, the kid needs to remember his team are like family to him as well.
Thanks for posting!
noukinav018 chapter 23 . 7/4/2013
It was about time Penny appeared.