Reviews for A Father's Curse
Admiral McGee is a real piece of shit!
Cady chapter 24 . 3/7
Really? That's the end? What a cop out.
Melissa chapter 18 . 2/16
I'm sorry your grandchild was in the hospital; I hope all is well now. We (your readers) understand that things come up. This story is too good to stop reading simply because it's not regularly updated. I truly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to quench our thirst for an addition to this story.
Rain of the Forest chapter 14 . 7/5/2016
I just want to b*tch slap that man into oblivion... and then hang him by his pinky toenails!
Maciboh Rucka chapter 15 . 4/9/2016
-small, broken-hearted sobs-
Guest chapter 24 . 2/25/2016
really good story! i loved it
i-am-the-wallace chapter 17 . 1/27/2015
Fucking Owens. I hate that fucking little punk. Tony didn't hit him hard enough.
Nina chapter 24 . 12/27/2014
Waw...this was absolutely fantastic. You are really great writer.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/26/2014
I loved it. And instead of putting a review for each chapter, I will just say everything now. My one issue is that Abby was closer to Mcgee than Tony, but she hardly ever appears. Now if you don't ship Mcabby it's fine, but they had a lot closer friendship than was shown. I did love the family relationship within the team, though. And I love how much of an asshole the Admiral was. Ha! That bastard. I loved Tim being hurt and how his reactions to his father were. And the fact the I liked that is probably the reason my friend called me,"..sick twisted little creep." Anyways, I loved it. :)
Mavis Vermillion Dreyar chapter 22 . 6/8/2014
Yes, Mcgee should not forgive him because it was too much and still the Badmiral defends
Mavis Vermillion Dreyar chapter 23 . 6/8/2014
Yeah, Give him a piece of your mind, Penny. That Admiral deserve it for all the things that he done to Mcgee
Silence.braptor chapter 24 . 5/30/2014
Oh my god! This was one of a kind of story! I can't believe I didn't find it earlier... I relished every word! Your style of writing is amazing. Totally consuming! I felt like being a ghost, hovering above the scenery, watching as every line enrolled in front of me! Thanks a lot for this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/29/2014
Amazing
devil101 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This is a really great story, however it feels like there are some serious loose ends. Is there any possibility of a sequel in the future?
madnessdownunder2 chapter 24 . 12/13/2013