Reviews for 13 Reasons Why
ObsessedwithBooks79 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
This chapter was seriously amazing. I'm so happy there are 25
j chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
this was incredible...it's shocking you had all this in you ...and slightly scary *in a good way*! thanks for the ride!
anonymous chapter 25 . 8/23/2014
Who had the second dice set. Was it Lucy.
Animalover48 chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
I can't this story is over! I loved it so much! I was wondering if maybe you can do a squeal where its all from Mama Knight's perspective and she listens to all the tapes including hers and she realizes how much of a horrible mother she was and tries to regain her relationship with Kendall and the rest of the guys.
ButterYUM chapter 25 . 6/14/2014
I can't believe it's over words can't describe how much I loved this story just the right amount of angst, fluff, and adorableness to go around. I look forward to reading more of your stories because you're a very talented writer. Thats all for now enjoy your summer
Mia 2K15 chapter 25 . 6/13/2014
Your story caught me by the title. I recognize the book, although I couldn't like remember anything from the book. I read this whole thing tonight and broke down crying by Logan's.

First off, great job with this story. It was flawless, the characters reflected themselves in the show (except for Momma Knight.), also they stood by each other, which was amazing.

Secondly, adding the kidnapping in there was perfect. I thought Kendall and Carlos died at the beginning of the chapter following the fire, and I was like "No!". Lol.

Third, can there be a sequel. Even if its an one-shot, I feel like me and the others who are huge fans of this story needs a sequel. Telling them like the life after this and stuff. I would really consider a sequel because that would be amazing.

Anyways great job with this chapter and this story. Really looking forward to reading some of your old stuff and your new things. :)
MRMenaMRM chapter 25 . 6/13/2014
Epilogue! Epilogue! Epilogue! Please:) This is too good to be over just
Yet!
HannahGraceRusher chapter 25 . 6/11/2014
Ah, I liked this story so much. I might even say that I love it! Great writing and great suspense! You did a marvelous job! :)
livelearnlovesing chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
Can you PLEASE do an epilogue that's all I want just to close off the story better PLEASE!
Stephanie.E.M chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
Im so sad its over. I really loved this. It kinda nade me sad because kaities dead but the writing was great
winterschild11 chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
Good for him! I am SO going to miss this story
LionLover23 chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
It's over?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! This story was great and very suspenseful, this is why I love it!
ButterYUM chapter 24 . 5/30/2014
Wow this was sort of hard to read in a good way though. Cant wait for the next chapter, this is hands down my favorite BTR fan fic. I read some many times I can probably recite it word for word. And yay I'm your 500th review Congrats
MRMenaMRM chapter 24 . 5/30/2014
Wow I totally need that last chpt like pronto! Haha After DWTS I'm so lonely without having a day to see my James lol And I agree he totally deserved 3rd I mean he was first to get all 10s!
HannahGraceRusher chapter 24 . 5/29/2014
God, I've missed this story! It's so great! I can't wait for the next chapter.
You're a great writer! Keep up the good work! :)