Reviews for 13 Reasons Why
btrlover chapter 25 . 9/28
This story had me crying from the first chapter! I just couldn't believe katie was dead! I was kinda hoping that she would come back in one of the last chapters even though it was impossible. I was crying all the time while kendall was listening to the tapes because his feelings were expressed perfectly. Anyway this was an amazing story besides the sadness! I also liked that hint of jatie that could have been if she didn't die.
Keep up your good work, i would love to read more from you!
I LOVE this story!

But for some reason I was hoping Kendall will be number 13(I don't know why?) and I think Katie's 13?

(I just started reading this today((just so you know)
Emily Thomas 2000 chapter 24 . 7/24
Wow! This story is amazing! It's very scary, to think of BTR like that, of Jennifer Knight and of course, of Katie.
It's so sad and I was almost crying while reading this. But I also fell in love with this story in a weird way. But ( don't get this the wrong way) I'm kinda glad it's over.
The idea of the story is great, I'd never come up with that. I had liked it if Lucy and Camille were mentioned in this story, maybe just comforting the guys at the end. But it's not that important. I just like both of them really much, espacially in Lomille (Logan and Camille) and Jucy (James and Lucy).
Anyway, you're an amazing writer and you should continue it! You made the story sound real and not everyone can do that. I could see everything while reading, I'm just saying: You're really amazing, you need to remember that!
Thank you for this!
Emily Thomas

P. S. If you don't understand something, let me know. I'm from Germany and just 14 years old, but I'm trying my best:).
ObsessedwithBooks79 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
This chapter was seriously amazing. I'm so happy there are 25
j chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
this was's shocking you had all this in you ...and slightly scary *in a good way*! thanks for the ride!
anonymous chapter 25 . 8/23/2014
Who had the second dice set. Was it Lucy.
Animalover48 chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
I can't this story is over! I loved it so much! I was wondering if maybe you can do a squeal where its all from Mama Knight's perspective and she listens to all the tapes including hers and she realizes how much of a horrible mother she was and tries to regain her relationship with Kendall and the rest of the guys.
ButterYUM chapter 25 . 6/14/2014
I can't believe it's over words can't describe how much I loved this story just the right amount of angst, fluff, and adorableness to go around. I look forward to reading more of your stories because you're a very talented writer. Thats all for now enjoy your summer
Mia 2K15 chapter 25 . 6/13/2014
Your story caught me by the title. I recognize the book, although I couldn't like remember anything from the book. I read this whole thing tonight and broke down crying by Logan's.

First off, great job with this story. It was flawless, the characters reflected themselves in the show (except for Momma Knight.), also they stood by each other, which was amazing.

Secondly, adding the kidnapping in there was perfect. I thought Kendall and Carlos died at the beginning of the chapter following the fire, and I was like "No!". Lol.

Third, can there be a sequel. Even if its an one-shot, I feel like me and the others who are huge fans of this story needs a sequel. Telling them like the life after this and stuff. I would really consider a sequel because that would be amazing.

Anyways great job with this chapter and this story. Really looking forward to reading some of your old stuff and your new things. :)
MRMenaMRM chapter 25 . 6/13/2014
Epilogue! Epilogue! Epilogue! Please:) This is too good to be over just
HannahGraceRusher chapter 25 . 6/11/2014
Ah, I liked this story so much. I might even say that I love it! Great writing and great suspense! You did a marvelous job! :)
livelearnlovesing chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
Can you PLEASE do an epilogue that's all I want just to close off the story better PLEASE!
Stephanie.E.M chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
Im so sad its over. I really loved this. It kinda nade me sad because kaities dead but the writing was great
winterschild11 chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
Good for him! I am SO going to miss this story
LionLover23 chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
It's over?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! This story was great and very suspenseful, this is why I love it!