Reviews for The Beginning
ZariDenim chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
BRATS OF THE LOST NEBULA! I LOVE THIS SHOW! I would literally buy a box set of this show if I could find it anywhere! This show was the most awesome thing ever! Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one that remembers it. I was starting to think I had imagined the whole thing. Your writing is good too!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow... you got to see ALL the show didn't you... I didn't... so any fanfic I writes going to be peacemill... but, even though I am not sure of the pairing, it is nice...
Chargal4 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
You made my day! Somebody remembers the Brats! *hugs*
Sakura Li 2 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
hehe... I lived in Canada and I got to see the whole thing - I liked the show and I'm glad someone decided to write a fic about it! - but um... mind refreshing my memory on names and stuff cuz I don't remeber a whole lot O.o
SpelCastrMax chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Hey! Someone else remembers Brats of the Lost Nebula! YOU ARE NOT , I did miss it a lot because it was on so early, but I still have the pilot ep on tape somewhere. Are you going to continue this fic?
shadowwolf75 chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Heh, someone else remembers this show! You're fairly lucky, it looks like you've got to see the whole thing . . . me, all I have to work with is one ep I taped plus whatever I've managed to dig up off the net. Oh, and I liked the fic, too!