Reviews for Valkubus: Following Delinquents
LadySerenityFY chapter 19 . 9/19
It is a shame this was never finished...
sylvy260206 chapter 19 . 4/21
Damn! Really interesting story, shame you didn't finish it :(
kadyrocks chapter 19 . 5/30/2016
Noooo where is the rest
DJrobot chapter 19 . 1/3/2016
Sad to see this story has been abandoned. It's an entertaining read. Hopefully it's just on a long hiatus?
Nyaaaaaaah chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
u still alive?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/19/2015
Okay im figuering ur like kidnapped and u havnt been able to finish this story. . Send a s.o.s and finish it u left quite the clif hanger
PurplecatXD chapter 19 . 1/20/2015
This is the best lost girl series I've ever read, and I'm very sad that it has not been updated, but I know you have your reasons. I hope you one day finish this, but I totally respect if you chose not to.

Thank you for this wonderful journey.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
This is amazing please please keep writing
Kandice chapter 19 . 10/15/2014
I love this! I absolutely love how you have captured the essence if the show and perfectly written it down! I capsule not stop reading the story... I got detention for reading and not paying attention! You really need to finish this story with a great (and happy!) conclusion!
scales of Wales in York chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
I really really loved your story it was incredible. The sex scenes were just the best that i have ever read. You are a amasingly talented author. I see that you havent updated for a while. Have you forgotten about the story or just been busy. Im desperate to know that happens next. Thanks for the really awesome and epic story
RSkarFr chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
I am actually dying to know the next of this story, so please, I am begging you, write another chapter! :(
Guest chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Man you gotta finish this story! I love it! And need to see it finished!
kkkajolka chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
This is absolutely amazing! Is there any chance to get more chapters? I would really love that and I think Im not the only one.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
One of the worst fics ever written. Valkubus is terrible & its laughable how much reaching you do to make it work.
Lexi21 chapter 19 . 6/26/2014
Wow I like this story line a lot better than the original!