Reviews for Not Tonight
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Gil was saved.
L.C chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Ok, that was confusing. You said it wasn't a "feel good" fic, but he apparently didn't die. So I feel good about that. But he was mugged, what about the crime scene evidence and reports? Why would they go home? Did I say I was confused?
Alanna diAblo1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Wow, that was short and powerful. Tons of emotion packed into one little ficlet. Great stuff. You are amazing.
bugface chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
This is very good. Any chance of a follow up on this one. I know curiosity killed the cat but i cant help it!
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Great job Amber! I love this fic :)
Saryn chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Great job, Minttown1. You are one of my fave writers for a good reason...and all your stuff rocks! I love the simplicity, and yet power, in one well choosen verb etc. It really intensifies everything...

Keep it up! :)

*Saryn*
Manigault chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
I will echo that wow from your previous reviewer. What a beautiful piece of writing.
Marita chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Wow. Wow. Wow. Amber you're incredible. Wow. Wow. Wow.
Karin1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Absolutely beautiful, and frightening at the same time. You're right, it's not a feel-good story, but sadly enough it's reality and we can't ignore it.

Your story is short, but it said enough. Grissom only thinking of Sara and of their plans together. His fear that there's a chance he won't be able to make their dreams come true because of one person, one moment... I really admire you for putting so much emotion in such a short story.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

** Karin **
Eolivet chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Wow, that was intense for such a short vignette. I'm amazed at the amount of imagery you were able to convey in such short sentences. But then again, I never expected anything less from such a gifted writer. :) Keep writing!
Barbara chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Hard to say but I really liked this Grissom angst story. Short but said alot.