Reviews for Unrelenting Memories
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 5 . 4/5
Hahhaah such a fun read X) really enjoyed tat a lot
Hope to see/read more of their sadistic/obsessive protectiveness :) Ganbatte née!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 2 . 4/5
Hahahhaha amagaddd XD cho funney!
N im currently being scold by my dad in d car, its a good thing im sitting at d back coz I just cant stop grinning like a mad hatter x)
...(I cant laugh damn it, tat wud just make my dad even angrier :/...)
KEEP WRITING PLZ
yuki22hime chapter 5 . 2/21
next chapter please
i want more
taarke chapter 5 . 1/13
Even though the GoM are psychopathic lunatics, you can't help but love them. I love the story and I wouldn't change the characters. They're actually pretty IC I really hop you'll be posting soon.
SakuraAkashi2003 chapter 5 . 1/6
The GoM are so amusing!
ar111 chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
i love overprotective gom. this is my new favourite concept
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
This is so good!
Yumine chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
This is so funny. Glad I read it
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2016
If this really happened I doubt Seirin would even bother with him
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/31/2016
Am I the only one that doubts Kuroko is that oblivious in fact to me I'm pretty sure he would've been managed by GoM because really your team suddenly looking completely traumatized i doubt he would just not bother with it. That and the fact I highly doubt he thinks Generation of Miracles are 'innocent'. Innocent and Generation of Miracles don't suit. Just like how 'naive, dense, oblivious' don't suit Kuroko

And while I do usually love overprotective!GoM x Kuroko. This story and plot makes it seem as if the GoM will kill anybody that even glances at Kuroko.
Really I thought it was Yandere!GoM x Oblivious!Kuroko

This I kind of want you to loosen it on the VeryOverproctive!GoM x Kuroko. That and the it make Kuroko seem like that kind of Gary Sues in which he could care less about the others and still have people fawning over him.

Hope that I don't offend anyone
AoHazuki chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
hahahahahahaha. I really love GoM stories like this one. LOL.
Kawazoe Kumiko chapter 5 . 6/24/2016
HAHAHAHAA, HILARIOUS! I know it had been a long time, but update?
kryliadarr chapter 5 . 4/25/2016
Very cute! I would love to see you finish this!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2016