Reviews for Unrelenting Memories
If this really happened I doubt Seirin would even bother with him
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/31
Am I the only one that doubts Kuroko is that oblivious in fact to me I'm pretty sure he would've been managed by GoM because really your team suddenly looking completely traumatized i doubt he would just not bother with it. That and the fact I highly doubt he thinks Generation of Miracles are 'innocent'. Innocent and Generation of Miracles don't suit. Just like how 'naive, dense, oblivious' don't suit Kuroko

And while I do usually love overprotective!GoM x Kuroko. This story and plot makes it seem as if the GoM will kill anybody that even glances at Kuroko.
Really I thought it was Yandere!GoM x Oblivious!Kuroko

This I kind of want you to loosen it on the VeryOverproctive!GoM x Kuroko. That and the it make Kuroko seem like that kind of Gary Sues in which he could care less about the others and still have people fawning over him.

Hope that I don't offend anyone
AoHazuki chapter 5 . 7/4
hahahahahahaha. I really love GoM stories like this one. LOL.
Kawazoe Kumiko chapter 5 . 6/24
HAHAHAHAA, HILARIOUS! I know it had been a long time, but update?
kryliadarr chapter 5 . 4/25
Very cute! I would love to see you finish this!
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
"UKE KUROKO POWER"
Squishy4953 chapter 5 . 1/19
I'm either sadistic for enjoying their pain or uve written this beautifully
Squishy4953 chapter 4 . 1/19
Omg noooooooo
Kagami u poooooor person...
titania2811 chapter 5 . 1/5
Hilarious
Noah Earl Graves chapter 5 . 1/4
oh wow. overprotective gom is overprotective alright
godess bubbles chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
This is hilarious! Does Kuroko get together with them?Like do they all get together the GOM that is...Update soon please!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
May god bless you Kagami
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Poor Kagami
XxD3V1L-ANG3LxX chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
I wish there was a chapter shpwing the other GoM's teams reaction to what is happening, thankful to not have Kuroko in their team XD