Reviews for Uzumaki Emperor of the Western Elemental Empire
OnGuard chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
In other words, you don't know anything about time management.
Neo-Devil chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
next fic Idea, Emperor of west again only, with Naruto Merging with the Didact of Halo 4.
246vili chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
HAHAHA! The 'fights' was priceless.
Sakura was pathetic.
Hinata was... LOL xD Jiraya might even be proud of Naruto.
Shikamaru was just like himself, a lazy ass.
Choji suprised me that there are things not even an Akimichi can eat.
And it's a shame Sasuke is still alive, but at least he lost 3 balls in the process (1 eyeball and 2 'other' balls).
youngdosha31 chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Nothing, I mean absolutely NOTHING goes before fanfiction. EVER. Period. J/K , six that the story is gonna take the back seat after I started getting into it but life is like that. Congratulations on the new job and good luck.
omega677 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Ok your basically fusing "The Consequences of Exiling Naruto Uzumaki" by StealthMaster and "Naruto: Emperor of the Western Elemental Empire" by VFSNAKE, and I have to say your doing a pretty bad job at it. The emotions of the characters aren't remotely consistent, your confusing title like emperor or Uzukage they're very different types of government. You did change the minimum of the characters names. Also the story doesn't flow together; one chapter your talking about demons and the next is about modern day weapons, there is no consistency. In my eyes you just put the first chapter from VFSNAKE and have been coping StealthMaster ever since. Now I will admit that I'm a stickler for the tiny details like not introducing himself as Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. There is a whole Konoha bashing angle right there. Also your leaving the Bijuu out.

To sum it up. Get a pad of paper, write down where you want to go with this, write down how your going to get there, and then type. Personally I see no problem with fusing the stories, heck this could be good but you are doing it really poorly.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
airam23 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
conty plisss
Dark Link M Smith chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Naruhinalover20 chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Sorry to hear that and life does come before FF sadly grats on getting a new job
star reader trey chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Well that's a let down but it it true so I hope you do good out there
erching chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
take your time its the main ingredient of quality
Cobra0000 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Nice, would have liked if Hinate wan't with Naruto.
shunshinking chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Great story
alchemists19 chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
can't wait for more
ChaoticEmperor01 chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
wait i'm confused, is naruto emperor or uzukage. also is his nation whirlpool or the western empire. at certain points you made them sound like the same, and at other points they were separate entities. am i the only one noticing this?