Reviews for Sometimes, Love is Enough
MeryM chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
Hey moreawake! Great job! Would love to read more of that series! It was so long ago you posted it, but I just read it and it's very good! Thank you!
clandestinedly chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I loved this! Please add more to it!
Michelle chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
I want more. It's so good.
xxLittle Black Dressxx chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I'm so excited that you decided to add to this story! I've been wanting to read some Addison/Jake for a while now, and you're one of my favorite Jaddison writers. I can't wait to see where you go with this story. I love how you write Addison and Jake; and they'd be adorable with twins (and Henry, of course!). Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
It's nice to see Addie being loved. Thank you.
Marina chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I'm so happy you are back and decided to add another chapter to this story! You should definitely write more because this is beautiful and I'm still pissed at Shonda. Also, I hope you update Corrisponding Shapes soon. Thank you :)
alterus chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Nice. Thanks for the update. I hope everything will be fine with the babies. Will it be a boy and a girl? Update soon.
earthcanonlybecleansedwithfire chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
twins? 0.0 You should continue! :D amazing story...
Thanks chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I love it! Shonda really sucks. I love her for creating all those wonderful characters, but she always ruins the greatest moments.
Right Hand Blue chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I loved this! It just sums up their relationship so perfectly! I always wanted them to have their miracle baby!
I completely agree with you about Shonda! Not enough of Addison or Jake in the finale!
Great story! :)
Lily chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Perfect, this what should had happened. Please write another chapter maybe during addies pregnancy or when the baby is born? Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
The ending I absolutely wish happened. Perfect Perfect.
xxLittle Black Dressxx chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
You don't know how badly I wish something like this would have happened. The writers were positioned to write such a good finale, so it was so disappointing to get a blink-and-you'll-miss-it Jaddison wedding, no Henry whatsoever, and no miracle baby number 2. More than two months later, and you'd think I'd be over it, but I guess not ;)

I loved this so much. Having them honeymoon in Fiji was the perfect touch, and the bathroom scene was so sweet. I hope you get un-stuck with Corresponding Shapes and update it soon; it's one of my favorite stories!
LoveandLearn chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Totally agree. It felt very rushed and it was just plain bull shit. Every single woman on that show had a baby except her, and she was the only wanted one, the rest didn't. Ugh, thinking about it is making me angry.
I love this story. Great job :)
jackel4387 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013