Reviews for A Change In Plans
Love how you ended it with a sweet caryl moment, one of my fav of yours storys
I didn't really like merle going away even if it's supposedly for the right reasons, it just doesn't sit right by me
This chapter is so bittersweet, at least it leaves me with hope that the three of them are gonna raise one hell of a kid
My heart completely broke for carol, it reminds me when carl when back for that family photo for Judith
I love this story and how you tell it, a complicated triangle of people that for once I would like for carol to be with both of them, usually I always peak one but here I love all three of them
Agdhhshs i love the agnst
Shit... this would have been so good as a threesome but I don't think you went that way, either way I loooove this story
I couldn't stop grinning the hole chapter, I adore it!
This truly makes me miss dale, at the end of it all I really don't think hershel was the best for advises to rick, he was ok with giving michonne to the governor, he was ok with banishing carol, he just protected his family he didn't think of the group as a hole like dale.
Windblown.child chapter 15 . 9/22/2016
Just. Wow. I didn't know I really liked Merle until reading this. I wish there was more of this, just little glimpses into serious and important or funny and cute moments through the pregnancy and raising the kid. I absolutely love the family oriented Dixons. Beautifully done. Bravissimo!
viktories chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
I really love this one too. I didn't know if you'd be able to
pull it off without succumbing to the temptation of the easy out by making one of them the villain or killing one of them off. This was so satisfying and true. Messy and complicated and difficult and true. Really impressive.
girlface chapter 15 . 3/12/2016
I really liked this. I'm not a marol fan so i was so scared but i hung on to the end and was so happy. i think the only way for them all to be happy was for him to go back to woodberry, and i loved that he and andrea were going to rule together!
giu007 chapter 15 . 1/23/2016
That's my favorite fic ever! (-;
tmsevlone chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
I just found your wonderful, marvelous, hysterical, feeling tale today. I love Merle, if I had a vote, he's still be here, read everything just about on him, & love the snots out of when he is paired with Carol. I'm soooo enjoying this, looking forward to more. Thank you for this.
Ellie chapter 15 . 9/30/2015
I love the Marol! And the Caryl ending. Good job :)