Reviews for A Change In Plans
Windblown.child chapter 15 . 9/22/2016
Just. Wow. I didn't know I really liked Merle until reading this. I wish there was more of this, just little glimpses into serious and important or funny and cute moments through the pregnancy and raising the kid. I absolutely love the family oriented Dixons. Beautifully done. Bravissimo!
viktories chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
I really love this one too. I didn't know if you'd be able to
pull it off without succumbing to the temptation of the easy out by making one of them the villain or killing one of them off. This was so satisfying and true. Messy and complicated and difficult and true. Really impressive.
girlface chapter 15 . 3/12/2016
I really liked this. I'm not a marol fan so i was so scared but i hung on to the end and was so happy. i think the only way for them all to be happy was for him to go back to woodberry, and i loved that he and andrea were going to rule together!
giu007 chapter 15 . 1/23/2016
That's my favorite fic ever! (-;
tmsevlone chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
I just found your wonderful, marvelous, hysterical, feeling tale today. I love Merle, if I had a vote, he's still be here, read everything just about on him, & love the snots out of when he is paired with Carol. I'm soooo enjoying this, looking forward to more. Thank you for this.
Ellie chapter 15 . 9/30/2015
I love the Marol! And the Caryl ending. Good job :)
LucyVanPolevault chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
Ugh! Finally! Totally worth the wait, though. I love how you captured the joy they both felt at finally breaking past all the barriers. And I have to tell you that, in my opinion, you stayed true to every single character. You didn't shortchange any of them. I can't WAIT to read the rest of your stuff!
LucyVanPolevault chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
Wow. You go so deep into these characters, finding the true heart of what makes them tick. Not once have I seen you take the easy way out by glossing over something for an easier narrative. It's like you've laid them out on the table and dissected them for us, but in a kind, sympathetic, entertaining way. Honestly, I think you're one of the best writers I've seen on this site. I sincerely hope you are working on a novel, something... Not blowing smoke here. You are an amazing writer.
LucyVanPolevault chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
You brilliantly dissected Rick in one fell swoop of the pen. And articulated why season2 Rick got on my last nerve. This story is amazing, btw.
ArcheryLefty chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
love this I think this is the only one that has merle surviving and having an authentic voice for both of the Dixon brothers.
sweetveruca chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
I loved this story! I don't know who these Bitches are that are complaining. They're probably12 years old and don't understand how the real world works. Totally believable actually and I would have had a hell of a time choosing between these two awesome guys! Loved it all!
littleshelly0619 chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
I swooned right along with Carol here on the back of that bike! And I'm so glad Daryl finally decided to fight for her...at least let her know how he feels! This chapter made me extrememly happy.

I'm getting all screwey with my chapters but I wanted to post here too about chapter 9...
He slumped in the doorway! What I wouldn't give to see Daryl Dixon slump to his knees in manpain! Yes, I admit it! But not at the expense of our lady, of course! But yeah, I could see it all! Despite all that he still kissed her, told her to stay close, worried about her, and went back for the ultrasound machine. It sounds to me like all is already forgiven here...he's afraid he's waited too long, and I love it.
littleshelly0619 chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
I honestly don't know what you mean by possibly disappointing anyone, both the last chapter and this one have been very satisfying to me...I've stayed up until daylight to read and am now delirious, drunk from this intoxicating story combined with no sleep. I love this and hate to put it down for now, but I must...
littleshelly0619 chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Have mercy. This just hurts soooooooo good.
littleshelly0619 chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Unf...again.

Yes, just that one muttered grunt pretty much sums up my feelings about the last part of this chapter.

The first part so intricately woven that I have no idea where it comes from. You have a blessed insight, lady. And it all makes complete and total sense. Yes, it does. Merle's mind warring with his heart and his...anatomy, shall we say, is just brilliant. Carol, Daryl, and brother Merle. Brilliant, I tell you. I love it.