Reviews for Drawing
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Ha, ha- When he whipped out his book while she spied on them playing- her, hiding behind a wall, watching him.
That'd be me, XD.
Question... why did she cry? Was she just really happy or something?
NagiraAkisa chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Wonderfully written story! I have read it long ago in an app of mine but never really got a chance to leave a review due to my tight schedule.
I adore how you describe things, one thing I envy about too. And the way you write both Roxas and Xion is so... Omg freaking cute and perfect. *sigh* If I'm only half as good as you.
You might know me, or maybe not. I wrote 'Urge for Ice Cream' and I would like to thank you for your review and pointed out my grammar mistakes (which I just never seems to be able to improve on... and it had been almost a year since the time you left that review... *sad*). And I do apologize that the story wasn't as long as many of you hope to be. I would like to leave the rest for imagination.
And wow, you're the first Malaysian I know here too! I started to wonder do we might have a chance to live close by each other. :D
Would love to see more from you. Bye
Sparr0w-san chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-*explodes* Amg this is just so- asshjdfjskgshsgdsj! *melts* Amg I wish that this was a series! It just so Awwwww.
Ak TsUbasa chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Wow... wait... I thought the reaction of xion was "sweet but salty"... ( I dunno lar... I read it from manga) any way, I love it! :D it so sweet 3 so sweet until my hearts warms (?) wait... is it namine the one who teaches roxas to draw? XD
the.ways.we.lie chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
oh i love dissss.

yeah there was some stuff where you said roxas was a loner and then you made him hang out with axel and the rest, but nonetheless, and i really love the ending!

thanks for a great fic,

-truth
naughtums chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Cute, very well written. Kudos! This will be a favorite.
FairyTailPWNS chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
wow. this... is... amazing. It really is, I love the detials. And i love the story, you do something that i really struggle at and thats creating a world in a fast and effictive way. And i love the backgrounds of all the characters. I also love the fact that theres just enough reaction with the others. they serve there purpous but nothing else (This is more reffering to myself as a writer cause these are problems i have)

And personally, I don't think you OOCed anyone. I can see this story actually happening. Xion and Roxas aren't the most engetic or out going people in the world. I can totally see Xion stalking him (Part of that is cause I enjoy a fic where the female stalks there Crush. and you did make it seem very realistic. it wasen't too much of a crazy obbession. it was just a girl taking a intrest in a boy. and they way you created that intrest made it seem very realistic for a teenage girl like Xion.)

The ending isn't rushed at all. In fact its extremlly cute, probally the best part.

Do you write fan fiction a lot? If you do I'd love to read them. Just send me the link.

Really great job
Easy2Hurt chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
*fangirling* HOLY MEOW THIS IS SO CUTE, just so damned cute
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I nearly screamed out my lungs cuz this was some raw Rokushi!Love to write more Rokushi soon!
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Ohmygod! Sweet-fluffs-overload! Aww, this was so cute! I love this! It's adorable! Great job!
(Heh, I also relate to Roxas here. Him and his drawings...hehe. And whenever he makes a mistake, he makes a scowl. Haha, I definitely relate.)
This is wonderfully-written! :3 :D
khdayskh1314 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
this was so sweet, it touched me to the core. i mean what you said well what Roxas said about 'i only draw the things i love.' i couldnt help but picture in my mind Roxas sitting at his desk with sketchbook and pencil in hand, just staring at Xion in the distance with a soft smile on his face.

they werent that OOC. the only thing thats strange in particular was roxas being an artist. hes not a guy to pay attention to the details [unless it has somethimg to do with his friends] and likes to see things as a whole. but the personnaliry you gave him despite beingOOC was rich and beautiful. good job and i hope to see more rokushifrom you!
KarakuRoku chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Ohmygooosh, this was so beautiful. Words just can't express how fluffy this felt when I read this. Gaaahh, the fluffy overload. I cant take it at all u Xion's so adorable here, and Roxas was so sweet. "I only draw the things I love." Aaahh! That line got to me the most really. Oh, and another thing I want to point out. I love the fact that you made Namine Roxas's sister. I love those two as siblings :'3

Im sorry that this is such a garbled review. Im still recovering from the fluff overload Ive experience. To sum it up, I love it, and your writing is perfect. Well done! :3
Hiimchan chapter 1 . 3/26/2013