Reviews for Transcending Bonds
This is actually really good. I tend to read slow-burns, but this work is a more than worthy exception. The fast pace is well-executed imo and feels like an organic feature of the story.
I'm excited to see where Sasuke's journey takes him!
Alexiz tutsi chapter 2 . 4/26
Interesante idea muy original me gusta
Update! i need SasuRuki
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 2/2
Congratulations, I'm really happy for yoy
OmniSavage chapter 19 . 12/20/2017
Best fanfic I've read in a while.
I love the subtle integration of Naruto characters into the bleach mythos, and hope to see more soon. I'm particularly eager to find out about Sasuke's Zanpakuto.
Only complaint I have is that the chapters feel somewhat short.
gh chapter 19 . 11/12/2017
I know I know I'm reeeaally impatient but I looove your writing about sasuke so would you please update? About feedback I have really little experience and barely know anything about bleach so sorry about that:(
SifTheGreat chapter 19 . 11/11/2017
Just binged this story and I gotta say I'm seriously enjoying it can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 19 . 11/8/2017
Please keep up the great work. I'm not sure if you still get many reviews. But I've read this story back when Imperialpatty was still writing it. It has a very special place in my heart as it was the very first story I've ever read on this site. And you are doing it justice. This is by far my favorite story here. You are an amazing author. I really appreciate all your work. However I would like to see more time between Sasuke and Rukia. My inner shipper is dying to see some fluff. Please continue your work!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2017
I dont know if u will read this but so far the story is enticing i cant stop reading.. dont know if you will continue put great build man.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Interesting idea and chapter and plot
sagar hussain chapter 19 . 10/11/2017
Awesome chapter
Rawrking chapter 19 . 10/4/2017
so cliche...amnesia, losing power, nerfs...this is just some OC with the same name as Uchiha Sasuke
xNightShroudx chapter 19 . 9/17/2017
If you make sasuke kill zennosuke in the next chapter, I'll be thrilled. That character has no purpose and he's a total loser
Six Foot Assassin chapter 19 . 9/14/2017
What has this story turned Sasuke into. This is no Sasuke Uchiha, more like some OC Sasuke wannabe.
Lusec chapter 19 . 9/12/2017