Reviews for Transcending Bonds
Gustauve-Drakenhime chapter 14 . 20h
Congratulations.
I hope things work out well.
I also hope to see more of this story in the future.
Good luck!
thatoneperson000 chapter 14 . 7/20
Good luck on becoming a father, I think you'll need it
Chaoshift chapter 14 . 7/20
Good luck! You can do it!
Sorlian chapter 14 . 7/17
Well, congratulations and best of luck! Look forward to more chapters whenever life allows. Thanks for updating on the situation (very understandable if you hadn't).
sagar hussain chapter 14 . 7/17
Congrats.
Lexik chapter 13 . 7/16
The opening to this chapter with Sasuke waking "in a bed not his own, in a gigai not his own" sounds rather frightening! o.o; Especially the gigai bit. Seriously. Hello creepy kidnapping.

I'm really curious about where you're going with this. Right now it's really looking like Urahara's maybe pulling a similar stunt he did with Rukia and the hogyoku, except here it's with Sasuke and the Red Stone... Maybe not, but the red stone resonance, and Urahara's extremely fishy actions with stabbing Sasuke and providing distractions so that he wouldn't ask about the red thing have me hatching theories ;)

By the way, that explanation about what Urahara did to Sasuke yonder chapters back (again, the stabbing and the red stone) was ridiculously convoluted. Granted, I think part of it was him purposefully being overly verbose to cover up that he lied about half of it. But after getting to the footnotes, I was wondering why you didn't just write "where his Soul Chain would have been" instead of using a term never before introduced in this story, and only faintly touched upon in Bleach canon.

In any case, I'm enjoying the mystery element a lot. :3

And you dropped a couple intriguing little hints this chapter about the nature of Sasuke's zanpakto. The angry kirin's comments about how Sasuke's hatred wasn't strong enough had me worried! It's a nice touch, because that's how he developed in canon, but here, he's sane and functional, and it'd be nice to keep him that way ;) Then, there's that little line at the end, "We are broken." And it gives me a lot of hope that there's another side who might help keep him on the right path.

And here we have members of the Rookie Nine showing up with suspiciously altered names, mentions of some terrible calamity three hundred years ago, and how strange it was that there wasn't a sudden influx of souls. It all seems to fit together somehow, but I'm not quite sure how yet. I'm definitely curious, though :)

On a related note, I'm thinking "Minato" totally lied about his name. I mean, if he wasn't, he wouldn't have dodged the question the first time Sasuke asked who he was, and neither do I think he would have made his introduction quite so if he were telling the truth.

Seems like all this down time has shot Sasuke's stamina down if he's getting winded so easily. Whether he's damaged or just out of practice, it seems like a nice touch. You don't use it, you lose it, and all that :)

Hmm.. May I ask a question? I've been wondering about the little line you start off each chapter with, and each time you have "originally written by Imperialpatty." Did you adopt? I looked at his(?) profile, but his bio is blank, and on further inspection, the only things there at all are a few favorites. Just wondering :)

By the way, "Blonde" is a strictly feminine word. No -e for fair-haired men ;)

Also, I spotted a case of "white shit" back in chapter 3, and I'm rather certain it was meant to be "white sheet." I did notice a fair number of typos in general, but that one was especially memorable, lol.

For this particular chapter, a couple little things stuck out to me. Once, "red stone" was capitalized, but in all other instances, it's been lower case. Consistency is your friend :)

Then, "We're also business partner's..." I spy a rogue apostrophe.

"Kamakura." (And in chapter 12, you called it "Kurakara" once.)

Speaking of which, are you interested in editing out typos and odd sentences from older chapters? I wouldn't much mind combing through.

Anyways~ Congrats! May you have healthy children :)
Great chapter bro! I wonder if Sasuke's goal is to kill a certain man...

Congrats man, enjoy this special time with your family and friends!
WyrmTheFrostDragonSwordsman chapter 14 . 7/15
Congratulations, dude! Hope everything runs smoothly with Childbirth!
Congrats man, and relax take a small step back and prepare yourself physically and mentally on how your going to overcome this challenge and make it easier for you to conquer that one chapter in your life
demonic hellfire chapter 14 . 7/15
Congrats
89ingenting chapter 14 . 7/15
Well, parenting obviously comes first. Good luck, prioritize and if you have the time we would love some more of your writing.
Arch The Ripper chapter 14 . 7/15
Good news ... Being a father cokes with responsiblities ... Hope i are prepared ... Wishing ya good luck
What dya do for a livin anyways?
Ito Uchiha chapter 14 . 7/15
You should put Naruto into the story, as a rogue shinigami or arrancar, his and sasuke friendship will make the story really good, if Naruto is an arrancar then espada is his rank, it's only fitting, but a rogue shinigami is cool too, he could be brainwashed by aizen, and instead of Naruto trying to save sasuke it's the other way around, it will make the story more emotional
Interesteddude chapter 14 . 7/15
Congratulation!
Wanderstar chapter 14 . 7/15
That's great! Congratulations on having a child! I'm happy for you!