Reviews for A Cup of Coffee
Animelover2360 chapter 7 . 6/28
Love this story. I wonder what will happen when they relize Andy is related to Harry. Also was the petty officer killed by an AK?
SpiritTrainer chapter 7 . 6/26
BWAAHAHAHA GO HARRY!
Shadowsammy chapter 7 . 6/18
Oh, I love it! Very interesting dynamic, and I have a very strong feeling that it is about to get really interesting (not that the rest is boring, of course). Cannot wait for a new chapter! :)
This is amazing please do update I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Ratchet-999 chapter 7 . 6/6
Can you please ubdate
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 7 . 6/4
NNOOOoooo evil you are! I was getting in to this one :D
MidnightsRose chapter 7 . 5/25
Oh my gods I can't wait to read more! This is a fun intriguing story that looks worth the wait.
amb6675 chapter 1 . 5/17
this is very good. I wish you would keep going. I would love to find out more that will happen.
spk chapter 7 . 5/7
Oh I am definitely intrigued...hoping for more soon. :)
serenityselena chapter 7 . 4/30
an interesting meeting...
can't wait to see how this will continue :)
Fenryka chapter 7 . 4/28
Omg. Love this story! More plz
Update update soon please
lmill123 chapter 7 . 4/21
I have just come across your story and I love what you have written so far and am looking forward to you next update, hope to see one soon. Tony seemed quite impressed with Harry's observation skills and his ability to figure out who ordered what from just using those skills. It also seems that Tony found it quite funny the shocked looks Tim and Ziva had and Gibbs delight over his cup of coffee. Won't Ducky be surprised to learn that they also serve real English tea and not from a bag.
Tree1112 chapter 7 . 4/21
Oh my, I quite suddenly and surprisingly fell in love. This story has piequed my intrest, so I added it to my fallows list; which saddly now days is quite a rare occation. You have done a wonderful job so far and I am excited to see what you "write" next. I wait patiently for your next update. Best of luck to ya.
Lovely darling, just brilliant can you please update you are killing me slowly and I cannot bare it.