Reviews for A Cup of Coffee
awtr101fan chapter 7 . 12/25/2017
love this story. great plot. any chance of an update in the future? would really love to read the rest and see what happens. keep up the good work. take care and happy writing :)
LolHi chapter 7 . 12/19/2017
I am so sad this appears to be abandoned, I love this fic and I really wanted to see where it was going
LJTardisType40 chapter 7 . 11/24/2017
any chance of an update? this is incredible!
AngelOfContemplation chapter 7 . 9/20/2017
Got to the last chapter and couldn't go further. My reactionDamn... I was enjoying that..."
SilverRosehp chapter 7 . 8/10/2017
Please update your story soon please I absolutely loved it and hope you continue it please please pretty please
jayswing96 chapter 7 . 8/1/2017
Holy Jesus I need more! Please tell me your still working on this story.
Account 946663 deleted please chapter 7 . 7/30/2017
Hmm interesting story please update.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 7 . 7/21/2017
Update soon
panacebean chapter 7 . 7/18/2017
Will this be updated! I know its unlikely given the time scince it last was, but I really really want it to be!
PonderingLady chapter 7 . 7/12/2017
Really awesome start, please continue.
lgbtlovechick chapter 7 . 7/6/2017
I adore this! Please keep going!
DarrellJackson22 chapter 7 . 6/22/2017
Hey this story is really good I hope you update soon. Please I really want to know what happens next.
jada951 chapter 7 . 6/13/2017
oh!
what a place to stop!

I'm really liking this.

I hope you continue some time.

You have the makings of a fun story here
knuckles 8 chapter 7 . 6/9/2017
AAAHHH! It's such a shame that you have stopped updating this story for so long. It had a very good start. I would love to continue reading it.
eisu chapter 7 . 5/30/2017
I just found a gem but it covered with dust because you didn't update this for 2 years... WHY? I JUST FOUND A GREAT GIBBS X HARRY! Please update this! I will give you my lovely Pikachu doll.