Reviews for The power of Fear
Td03 chapter 29 . 4/19
Whoa! I'm not a big fan for happy endings, but this is the best one! pitch's still alive and well, just got some annoying pranks. jack's happy and laughing and so as the guardians, not the typical huggy fluffy stuff. nice!
frosty's girl chapter 29 . 3/25
AWWW
I believe in myths chapter 29 . 3/23
Why does it have to be over?! Fantastic job by the way :)
thejellyfish99 chapter 29 . 2/14
No its too amazing to end I loved it great story couldn't stop reading it :)
to lazy to login chapter 27 . 1/11
haha i love how all the chapters are named and then its just...Chapter 27...lol this is a great story i loved every bit off it especially when Bunny tried to shoot Jack i was all "oh god Bunnys shooting people...HOLY F**KING CRAP IM FREAKIN OUT OF HERE MAN!" XD

Ruby Sienna
Ehwhat chapter 29 . 11/11/2013
Omg I hate you but I love you. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU MADE ME CRY IN JUST THE PAST 10 MINUTES?! Many times I tell you many times...Jack my baby... LOVED the ending though it was beautiful! I just have to say though, I understand Jack acting like a saint and all him being a amazing frosty angel... but he forgave them all a little bit too easily for me to truly be satisfied. Because touching moments that really helped the feel of the story like when Bunny attempted to shoot Jack and he was all like "Omg Bunny just tried to shoot me wth" but then just got completely ignored later. I don't want this to put a downer on it though because this is officially on of my favourite fanfics ever. Just stating my opinion tis' all. THANKS AND SEE YOU AGAIN SOON WITH A NEW STORY (I hope anyways :D)
ChucklingDevil chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
One of the most interesting and well-thought out stories I've ever read!
You certainly know how to bring about an addictive read.
Sora Tayuya chapter 29 . 8/7/2013
In which the dénouement occurs, and everything goes well.

Good story, good end. Especially for Pitch. It is good to see him not over-dramatized.
Sora Tayuya chapter 28 . 8/7/2013
In which loopholes are easily exploitable by those unprepared, and Pitch gets a taste of his own medicine.
Sora Tayuya chapter 27 . 8/7/2013
In which everyone is duped, Sanderson is underestimated by Pitch (again), Pitch is an all-around jerk, and Baby Tooth has a plan.
Sora Tayuya chapter 26 . 8/7/2013
And what a deal that was. Alive with the body, but broken with the spirit is our winter spirit in this tragic new development. Interesting that he still considers them allies after all they had done to him.
Sora Tayuya chapter 25 . 8/7/2013
In which the end is near.
Sora Tayuya chapter 24 . 8/7/2013
In which bargaining amounts to stalling, and Pitch is terrible.
Sora Tayuya chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
In which Jack goes cold.
Sora Tayuya chapter 22 . 8/7/2013
In which Baby Tooth is the last hope, and the Guardians are subjugated to Pitch's gloating.