Reviews for Telling Sarah
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Oh, wow...this made me cry. It's wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This made me cry; it was so beautiful. Thank you
MattisonSmith chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Love this
Idontwanttogo chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I'm a bit surprised Sarah Jane didn't react with her own feelings about the Doctor. It'a a bit sad when your ex or the boy you fancy come to you to talk about another girl.
But I know Sarah Jane is better now and as much as she likes and loves the Doctor, she knows where she belongs.
I'm glad you think Rose and Sarah Jane kept connections after School Reunion. There's so like them.
Thanks for an another great fic, miss Tennant :-D
StardustedSong chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Awwww... That rather made me tear up. But it was incredibly sweet. Brilliant job. :)
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love the relationship between Sarah Jane and the Doctor and you captured it beautifully. Sad, but love it! :D
tkross chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I didn't realize I wasn't logged in.
What a nice moment between them! Very sad and bittersweet. I like to think he visited her around this time too. Now I'm gonna have to go read one of your lovely Ten/Rose fluffier stories so I feel that all is right in the world again ;).
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Rose Marion BAD WOLF chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
That was so sweet! It was really touching the way Sarah Jane talked to the Doctor. Love it! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Ah right in the feels!
EternalRandomChick chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Awww. I'm crying again just reading this.
I loved it. Sarah Jane seems like she would be the perfect shoulder to cry on for the Doctor after losing his Rose.
A Hopeful Voice chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is absolutely beautiful and completely heartbreaking. I can definitely seeing the Doctor going to Sarah Jane for help, which is so tragic in of itself because of their friendship. Thank you for such a wonderful piece of writing.
10Blue10 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Aww, that was so sweet! Vworp on!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was a very sad thing to read before work...sigh.