Reviews for Roll the Windows Back Up
tigerab1997 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Cute! I loved it. Great job.
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Yay! I love it! Amazing. Wait a second, I'm gonna go get a thesaurus and look up synonyms for amazing.
Remarkable, incredible, wonderful, marvelous, outstanding, awesome, flawless, BELLISSIMA! YAY!
I cannot think of any prompts right now.
the blue of berries chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I loved it, as always! . chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I was literally having a really bad day, and just reading this made me smile, so thank you for that.

Now onto the story, first of all, I think by now you already know my weak point; Future fanfitons. I don't know, I just, I really do love the one where they're in high school, but when they're adults, Idk, it just have something mome special than when they're still young.

So, in 13 minutes, he performaed an Acoustic Someone Like You, and right before midnight, he had run to her just to kiss her. Can this actually happen on the show?

The dress scene was actually so cute and perfect, and I can totally imagine it happening, the prom and them not going together but with Ally still dragging Austin with her to go shop for ther dress and Ally looking beautiful in it and Austin just wishing he could be the one taking her to the dance, yep, I can definitely imagine it happening.

I'm sorry but the kissing scene in the rain made me think of R5's song Here Comes Forever, especially since Laura said it's her favorite song on the ep, and you know the rest.. But, that's not out subject right now, anyways, the teasing scene reminded me of when Austin teased Ally in Chapters & Choices about the latest african fashion. It was so cute.

Can you-.. ? like, try to imagine Ally/Laura ( they're the same, so.. ) singing the wrorng lyrics, like, it'll be too much cuteness that I won't be able to handle. I like how you showed the difference between "I love you" and "Im in love with you", which, indeed, there is a difference between the two.

The scene following this lyric (You lock your keys in your car right next to your purse) killed me, actually. Because, like I have said before, Future A&A fics are my weak point and I wasn't expecting her to be actually calling her husband AND her daughter. I don't know if that even made sense, but, I love it.

The purple crayon thing was A plus. You're a genuis.

The ending was beautiful. I don't have much to say about it because it was, like usual, beautiful.

Great job :)
abiecat chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Aww, a really sweet story! I loved it! I loved all the different wonderful moments that they had together! I love how you do so many sweet flashbacks in your stories! It's really amazing how well they blend together and make the most wonderful stories!
HappyBeginnings3 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Cute story
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
That was very good! :)
polkadotty chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
oh i love how all of your stories have happy endings! so satisfying!

for once, i have no prompts for you. :( great job as usual!
GrayNotes14 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
that was adorable! eeeep
KidloveAuslly chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Love it! ANOTHER GREAT OL' PIECE! Anyway I have a promt!

-Easter, eggs, and chocolate bunnies :)
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Awww such sweet, adorable,romantic words and gestures have been exchanged between Austin and Ally but they were perfect for Austin and Ally
ashray4 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013