Reviews for The Birth of a God
Iceraa chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I. Love. This.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I love it! It makes so much sense and fits entirely with the start of the game. You could have gone further and mentioned the advisors, but this is cool and a beautiful description! Can you do more Black and White stories?
WedgePalmer chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I love this introduction: the imagery is just amazing. I wonder if you will ever write Black and White fanfiction again? It's harder than it seems, because there is so much to take into account! You have passed this with flying colours. People say I'm talented (which I'm not because I only write as a little passtime), but if they saw this, their heads would explode. I'm going to play the game now, and this chapter has truly made my day

Arlador chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
This was an extremely well written piece of fanfiction. As I read the images of the opening scene drifted past my eyes. Vivid and creative. Well done!
Insanity Prelude chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
A pretty neat interpretation of the opening. D
yomama cakes chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I had been on for so long that when I came back to this site I didn't know what I would find. I am glad I found this though, this is brilliant. I had just bought the game and was left a little bit confused on that opening sequence so I came here hoping to find something about it, and lo and behold here I am. This is truly awesome. You write with such great detail and intricacy, wow it's great. keep it up.
MM chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Good story. I kinda liked your viewpoint of the birth of a god, althought it is a bit confused.

Continue to write like that and i will certainly continue to review.

(NOTE: I only review fics I think are worth it, so that means you have a REALLY GOOD fic here ;)

Also, I think that point of view is interesting: what about writing the other episodes of the game in the same fashion?

Good luck,

MM
Dogss chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Beautifully written, well done!
Chasm chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Granted, I've never played the game, let alone seen the intro, but what's written here is downright awesome. This fic just screams "professional!" It is extremely well written and worded. It's, deep - philosophy deep -to me anyway. Very, very nice.
Fahsky chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Whoa... This is like being born while on a really bad acid trip. lol Anyhow, it was very creative & totally put me in the mood to play the game. _

-fahsky-
Vazura chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Well done!
Dogmeat chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Hm.

A truly brilliant interperetation of what the designers of Black & White probably just considered a generic intro. You've given much more meaning to it than they probably ever intended.

I was unaware that writing styles such as yours even EXISTED anymore. I'm off to ponder this discovery.
William chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Very nice, and I echo your own question back to you. Now what?
William chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Very nice, hopefully you'll follow up on it.
Hikari Hrair-rah chapter 1 . 11/13/2002