Reviews for Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
deadrosesandashes15 chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
I think this whole series is really well done and im very disappointed that there no end :(
jazzy chapter 8 . 2/4/2008

don't let the pain of betrayal get ME too!

save my life

save my soul! )
inuyashagirl22 chapter 8 . 10/27/2006
maa maa! when are you going to update? *whine*
inuyashagirl22 chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
ano... even if i told you your story was good, i would still have bad luck... i've played too many pranks today... but your story is just awsum! _
evilpinkfuzzle chapter 8 . 5/21/2005
Gah...gah...gah...EVIL WRITERS AND THEIR CLIFFHANGERS. -sobs- I've read the whole story, and Aoshi/Misao isn't even my favorite pairing. Yep, that's how good your story is. I'm much more of a Sano/Megumi person, but this was an absolutely wonderful fanfic. Cheers, and may you write many more chapters. Update soon! (Or I shall unleash the mighty tori-atama on you, ne? Mwa ha ha. He shall peck at your head until your brain explodes, or you write another chapter. Can this be considered a death threat? x3

~ _x
himura n aoshi fanatic chapter 8 . 2/3/2005
OO I LOVE THIS STORY SOO MUCH! culd u pleez tell me when you update? I"M IN LOVE WITH IT!
tool chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
please update! i cant wait no longer!
Tifa-sama chapter 8 . 10/14/2004
Ok's been a long time since I've last reviewed!

Well! I have to say, this story is coming out nicely!..or in other words..its great and I love it!

I love the whole POVs. It shows what both characters are thinking.

Well...let's look at the last time you updated.. 11-02-03 ...That was almost a year ago! O *threatens to bite you* I on! I bet a lot of people miss your fanfic. And I of those people! You writting is great. You have a wonderful style. Everyone probably misses this story! It would be WONDERFUL if you came and updated this great story of yours! :D

Oh, and if you update again, I would like to receive a message in email to know that you have updated! That would be great if you can! Lady_Misao23 (without the space between 3 and #(not sure if bots will get i put it like that))

Well, I can't wait for the next update...whenever that is! But remember! Smile and write! :D
GreenTea Mage chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
Update or I shall stalk you to the ends of the earth!
driftingwanderer chapter 8 . 5/6/2004
great job!nomally, i don't like POVs,but this is really fantastic work!post soon!
Connie chapter 8 . 3/23/2004
Welladay! I am reading this story for the uptenth million time, and it is still one of the best I've read on the subject of A and M pairings! I can't wait until you update the next chapter! Your writting is quit good, and the flow and rythem is absolutly amazing! It is from reading stories such as yours that I am garnering the nerve to post my own, though they are mostly "Hellsing" stories, still...I am greatly looking forward to your next installment, and am waiting impatiently until then...see ya!(Sorry if my spelling is sucky!)
malikoyun chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
thanx for updating
mirkwood1 chapter 8 . 12/11/2003
Hey, it's been a while since u updated! Great chapter, keep it up! i'll be looking 4ward to your next updte!
malikoyun chapter 8 . 11/19/2003
yay! updated!
Seychella chapter 8 . 11/11/2003
Wow.. I havent read a well written A/M story in soo long! AH! thanks for sharing this one it's.. *sniffle* it's so beautiful... *sob sob*.. please update soon..