Reviews for Fixations
emilys10282 chapter 35 . 8/7
This might be one of the best Young Justice book I have ever read. You are amazing. Can you please make a sequel.
Silverfang523 chapter 3 . 7/6
Thank you. I needed this. Really
jj chapter 35 . 2/5
i love it absolutly wonderful job
Tanaxanth chapter 35 . 1/4
I just discovered this story and absolutely loved it.
Amazing.
TophieTheStoryteller chapter 35 . 1/3
I wasn't sure what to make of this fic at the beginning after finding it mentioned in the tv tropes Young Justice fanfic recs, but I'm glad I decided to give it a chance. You spun a fascinating and engaging tale, and it was really hard to put this fic down. Despite my lack of knowledge of the assorted Justice League universes and extrapolating extra passage of time as the Team searched for Wally across the multistage multiverse, you managed to keep all the characters mostly true to what I know and remember. Additionally, the ones in the alternate universe that took Wally in were still recognizable And believable. And that is what marks a great fic.

Also, you made me laugh stupidly loud (after midnight, oops) with Wally's last line about the "souvenir". So kudos to you for that. ;)
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 35 . 12/31/2017
Love the story, very well written and nice and heartwarming at the end there. I cried several times through the story.
Greengirl72 chapter 6 . 8/18/2017
hey, could you write a fanfic about what happens when the team gets thrown into the different dimensions? I dunno, I just thought it would be interesting, but I love fixations, and I reread this story soooo many times!
Colinpop5 chapter 35 . 8/11/2017
damn nice story.
madval29 chapter 35 . 7/7/2017
That ending though I'm dead. I love it. The whole wedding. Great story!
madval29 chapter 34 . 7/7/2017
I love that he's still in their world. And all the flashes came to visit haha. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 33 . 7/7/2017
Oh my goodness Paula is wonderful. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 32 . 7/7/2017
Aw flash fam reunion. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 31 . 7/7/2017
That's crazy how they all basically became one. I don't know how you managed to write that but you did it so well. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 30 . 7/7/2017
That's an interesting insight into the other side of the story. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 29 . 7/7/2017
Well at least it's less of an anomaly and now a tangible enemy. Great chapter!