Reviews for Son Of The Stars
Hey Prime, look up the SR-71 Blackbird and I think you may find that it holds the world speed record for an air-breathing engined aircraft.
*snickers* Don't mess with Elita's kid, cause she would give you HELL!
Fairyashes chapter 2 . 4/13
May and June? I wish you had named the kid August XD
I love this fanfiction! Can you please continue it with Ultimus trying desperately to turn Dusks fate? I would rally love that. U R AWESOME!
AVFireBlade9472 chapter 50 . 1/20
I thought that Optimus would truly die in this fic. In canon, I thought it was pulled out of nowhere and that Smokey should have become a Prime. I was excited to see that in this fic. Still, it was a preservation of style thing, I presume, that kept Optimus alive here. In fact, the only thing I feel was a bad decision in this story was Dusk.
Jules Cardy chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
Wow, I like how you got to the names.
Jules Cardy chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
This story has me interested already.
Graysonofgothem chapter 17 . 11/29/2016
I was right it was a sword
Graysonofgothem chapter 14 . 11/29/2016
I'm guessing it's a weapon, and the only weapon that is long is a sword, or a rifle
Guest chapter 62 . 10/7/2016
Now I've seen the whole thing now,does Jackson Wheeler have a Ivvoria(I know I'm spelling it wrong) name like Jackson Darby's is Ultimus Prime or not?

(You don't need to answer this)
Gets A chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
You could do a robots in disguise fanfiction with Jack meeting up with team bee. That would be awesome.
ShiftFrame chapter 62 . 6/26/2016
You should do a sequel with Robots In Disguise 2015.
Just don't kill anyone off.
Dat's no bueno.
ikillwhomurder chapter 40 . 6/22/2016
hello hows every body
Guest chapter 62 . 12/15/2015
Awe I was so hoping for more. Is there a sequel for season 4? I want more. Especially since I have been running out of books to read.
Soulless DCLXVI chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
How is it that this story is 181,000 words long and there's no set up for, or reaction to, what appears to be human!Arcee? You can't just do that to people. It's jarring.