Reviews for Avengers Sleepover
lw117149 chapter 1 . 6/1
Sweet
Here's how a sleepover with the Inhumans Royal family will look like(guys and girls)
I got this idea from my idea of the Avengers attended the Galaxy Olympic Games on Olympus, the year after the Infinity War , and Tony SOMEHIOW invited all of his guy friends(including Black) and Crystal invited all of her girlfriends along
But then Medusa and her girlfriends CRASHED Crystal's sleepover at her chambers and now Medusa is the hostess of the girl's sleepover.
Their sleepover would include: manis/pedis, movies on Netflix, superpower pillow fight, truth or dares, trying new outfits, gushing over their boyfriends /husbands, prank calls, selfies, trying new makeup palettes...anything girly.
The guys have a different still have prank calls and truth or dares, but they also have video game marathons, sparring, talking about their girlfriends/wives, mocking sappy action movies like The Legend of Hercules(seriously, it's REALLY bad),and a drinking game which involved ALL the guys downing on Asgardian mead.
At one point in the Truth or dare at the girls'. Medusa has(gladly)dared to do a funny imitation of her husband. She literally wore a battle armour suit, tied up her hair, and imitate his stoic speech, his pompous walk and even his nasty sneer,the girls guffawed SO LUDLY that they didn't realize that the guys were watching them.
Versewise, Tony got dared to imitate how the girls did in their sleepovers. Tony did a HIOLARIOUS imitation of whiny girly voices, doing manis/pedis, prancing around on toes, fake crying over movies like Titanic and even picturing them gushing about their husbands/boyfriends. The guys GUFFAWED like mad centaurs and joined in, Pietro imitating Crystal being articulate of EVERY OUTFIT, Tony imitate Pepper being bossy , and even black joined in by imitate his wife's famous killer hair flip ,(even he's bald).
But all came down when Medusa called Balck Bolt, THEN the guys start hobbling in,and dsatrited shouteing. the guys are impressed with their new outfits and even Pietro joked,'How long will it take you, Crystalia?'
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Nice! Both the story and the picture. I love it!
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
The thing is, I can totally see Fury walking in to a large pile of huddled avengers and going
"What the-?! ...You know what, I don't wanna know. i'll come back later."
Nicholas Furious chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
ahahahhahhahahHAHAHA- brilliant.
Fury:
"Why aren't you answering-?!"
"..."
"...Oh."
"Well."
"This totally isn't adorable."
"Yeeeaahhh, i'll just... go..."
Little Chicago chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Amazing job and God bless
kweandee chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
awww... :)
Trubie74 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love that part at the end with Fury talking about them having a moment. Hulk, trying to look macho to Thor was great too.
Fyncival chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Aaaaawwwww! I love that drawing, and this story goes well with it! And Tony would totally do something's like that! XD
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
awesome ending loved it.
Lupanari chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Aww! Cute! :3 I'm glad someone wrote a fic about that adorable pic. It needed one and you did a good job with it.

*snigger* You might want to double-check that ending though, cause you've got a bit of a case of bad spell-check. The first choice it provides is not always the right choice, cause sometimes you can get WEIRD results. Like Steve and Natasha carrying 'three PLANETS in their arms' or Thor's 'yellow PILOT'. lol
VampireApple chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Aw, that was awesome! I love that Fury found them.
Whitelion69 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is a very good one-shot. I would love be at a sleepover with the Avengers.
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 3/26/2013