Reviews for Stay With Me
J.S chapter 1 . 3/25
Wow, this is incredible. It was written so long ago, but it perfectly foreshadows the death of Carter and the fall of HR through the eyes of the first victim. You, my friend, are either a genius or a psychic. Or both.
ladyleo65 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Nice story. I always like Det. Szymanski hate that they killed him off.
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Fantastic!
blacktop chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Well done! That was a hard way for him to go, but you have done justice to Szymanski by expanding his character in plausible and interesting ways.
avegadro chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
R.I.P. Szymanski. :'( I'm still grieving...
Kilgore Trout chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
You've done a great job expanding on Szymanski's character, hinting at all the things inside of him that the show didn't develop. The language sounds exactly like that of a dying man, very fragmented, almost random. The "I knew true silence well" makes sense only to him, going further to hint at what might be beneath the surface without revealing, fitting considering that he is dying. Szymanski's hidden love for Carter adds still more new depth. With this story, you've given a voice to a voiceless man - at least, for a few seconds.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was really beautiful, I loved it!
randomitegirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I would think that his final thoughts would be more along the lines of "What the heck?" But I like this too. :-)
KSPretenderFan chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Amazing!
SWWoman chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Love this! Loved the passing of the torch to Carter, you know it will be in good hands.
Valentine51 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Wow! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. And what an insightful look at how it must feel to die. It helps to know so that you will grab hold of what it means to be alive and not miss those second chances.
jakela chapter 1 . 3/26/2013