Reviews for Burning Candles
SeverelyShadowyLady chapter 1 . 6/13
*fic. I meant fic.
SeverelyShadowyLady chapter 1 . 6/13
This is beautiful! So fantastic! I really really love it! (though there's a tiny bit part of me who hoped you would add something about how deep the arc reactor is and stuff) anyway, I can't help but wish for more. Maybe a chap with a lot of fluff. Thank you for sharing this. I think I'm deeply, horribly, terrifyingly in love with your div.
bloodamber chapter 1 . 5/9
Holy hell this was fantastic! Poor over worked Tony is my favourite type of Tony atm. So mean when all I want is Tony to go through hell (well provide it all works out in the end...) I just really love it when the rest of the team realise how much Tony actually does for them without expecting praise. Steve getting all up in Fury's face about his neglect was great and the ending was lovely. Tony is finally getting the recognition he deserves!
This story is fantastic!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 5/7
That was Epic
YoChicken chapter 1 . 1/20
Loved it! :D
8.Years.Of.Silence chapter 1 . 1/3
I’ve read this story multiple times and only just realized it didn’t make it to my favorited list. Sorry about that! I love this story, thank you fo sharing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Damn this made me so tired! But it was awesome! I'm so relieved Tony got it in the end. If he stayed in denial, I would have been very upset. Detrimental denial is the human flaw that pisses me off the most. My avoiding the news isn't detrimental even though I'm in denial about the horrors of the world, since I can't emotionally cope with constant bad news. But if I constantly blamed myself for issues in a relationship when it was at least half the other person's fault, that would be detrimental denial. Really infuriates me when characters do that. I have a certain amount of patience for real people, but not for fictional ones in that situation. I think it bugs me cuz it might be my greatest flaw. Oops. Anyway, the great thing about this story is that Tony was more confused than in denial. He could subconsciously comprehend a bit of the problem, but most of it he truly didn't understand. It made me want to hold him and never let go.
Qwertywerido chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
The whole dam fanfic is poetic
Louey06 chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Thsi was great. I'm glad somebody appreciated everything Tony does
TMP145 chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
i love this so much omg
Lazyreader288 chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
I like this a lot the angst here is wonderful. This is like one of the longest one-shots i have read in this site. Its like a movie, becaouse tpit took me 2 hourse to finish it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Loved the story! I love Tony's character and you did a fantastic job with it in this fic. :)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
Interesting.
Bookwyrm chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Good take on Tonys habit of overworking combined with his integration into a team. However I Believe you are underestimating Jarvis, who would be able at least make Tony eat something while working, he is more than just a computer system after all. Loved the way Steve gradually figured out how much his troublesome teammate was actually doing.
(By the way, with a fic as long as this one, it's a lot easier to read if you split it into chapters.)