Reviews for Burning Candles
1sunfun chapter 1 . 23h
Interesting.
Bookwyrm chapter 1 . 2/4
Good take on Tonys habit of overworking combined with his integration into a team. However I Believe you are underestimating Jarvis, who would be able at least make Tony eat something while working, he is more than just a computer system after all. Loved the way Steve gradually figured out how much his troublesome teammate was actually doing.
(By the way, with a fic as long as this one, it's a lot easier to read if you split it into chapters.)
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 1 . 2/2
Beautiful! I lived this!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/1
Very good.
lazetta croft chapter 1 . 1/21
Your vocabulary make my eyes twitch. Sorry I just cant help speaking. The story was excellently played out with utmost frequency.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I only got into it a little bit, and I was already getting twitchy. I HATE when people (cough teachers cough) always expect you to be able to handle so much, when you're only one person. I mean, I got so upset and stuff. As the story moved on, though, I started mellowing out. It was all fine and dandy in the end. I enjoyed the Stony friendship fluff moment at the end there too.
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
This has been a truly fantastic story! Unlike Tony, I stay up all night by pure hatred of sleeping, so thank you for this story that helped fill some of those lonesome hours in the night!
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Super good story! I'm glad that you (kinda) deviated from the original prompt because what you did was much better in my opinion
lefthander chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Pretty long, but very awesome!
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
okay this was amazing I loved every moment and tony was pulling at my heart strings man...
Iyendi chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Wow... just, wow. I was getting pretty teary when Tony was all beat up. I think you broke me a little. I loved the way the story built towards the climax. I was expecting the crisis to happen in the other battle, but I think the last one was a better option. I also love how plausible the story itself was. I could totally picture all of this happening. In any case, great story!
SolaceActor chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Loved it! Very in character too
ChessHatter chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I actually had to wipe away some tears when reading about Tony's plea for some sleep...I salute thee, author of this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Ok this-this was awesome!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Now this is a hurt/comfort fic I can not only accept but embrace! Well done!