Reviews for Burning Candles
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 12/14/2021
Any chance you cross post to AO3? I worry about stuff I want to reread sometime on this site.
Ms. Dragon Reader chapter 1 . 5/4/2021
love it.
CrazyReader2 chapter 1 . 4/21/2021
ThIs Is A lItErAl PiEcE oF aRt. It is BEAUTIFUL. I LITERALLY CRIED.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2020
I Love This
Littlebodygrumpyheart chapter 1 . 3/1/2020
I loved it! Added it to my library!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2020
LOVE IT! Though I like fluff as well as anyone, I think this is a more realistic way of Steve handling it.
CureCaligraphy chapter 1 . 9/17/2019
(Post-reading Steve finding out about Tony's Missing Sleep and Food)
Stevebursts into the Avengers common room) We need to stage an intervention.
Clint: ...for who and what?
Steve: Stark. He's slept 2 hours in the last 70 and hasn't eaten for about 3 days.
Bruce: ... what.
Natasha: Intervention?
Stevenods) Intervention.
SallyCorpseBride chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
I absolutely loved this story! And the poem you picked? "First Fig" by Edna St. Vincent Millay is one my all-time favorites pieces of poetry. That is exactly how I imagine how Tony would be... Concerned Steve was excellent... all of the characters were very well done. I sincerely hope to see more of your work.
PSW chapter 1 . 2/9/2019
Good story! Glad they got all that straightened out ... :-)

Thx for writing!
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
Here's the real question. How the hell did he manage that for four months?!
MumblePhantomFox chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
This is still one of my favorite fanfics in general of all time, I keep coming back and rereading it whenever I get in an Avengers mood. It's so well written and I love the way you wrote all the characters it's just epic
monochre chapter 1 . 8/23/2018
I feel very tired from just reading what the hell Tony does behind closed doors AND in public. I'm glad he has more rest now! Although I'm very curious how Fury admonishes Hill, Stilwell and Coulson!
SolEclipse chapter 1 . 8/14/2018
️️️️️️️
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
Freakingtastically well written and making me more in love with Tony
SeverelyShadowyLady chapter 1 . 6/13/2018