Reviews for Burning Candles
MumblePhantomFox chapter 1 . 9/22
This is still one of my favorite fanfics in general of all time, I keep coming back and rereading it whenever I get in an Avengers mood. It's so well written and I love the way you wrote all the characters it's just epic
monochre chapter 1 . 8/23
I feel very tired from just reading what the hell Tony does behind closed doors AND in public. I'm glad he has more rest now! Although I'm very curious how Fury admonishes Hill, Stilwell and Coulson!
SolEclipse chapter 1 . 8/14
️️️️️️️
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 8/12
Freakingtastically well written and making me more in love with Tony
SeverelyShadowyLady chapter 1 . 6/13
*fic. I meant fic.
SeverelyShadowyLady chapter 1 . 6/13
This is beautiful! So fantastic! I really really love it! (though there's a tiny bit part of me who hoped you would add something about how deep the arc reactor is and stuff) anyway, I can't help but wish for more. Maybe a chap with a lot of fluff. Thank you for sharing this. I think I'm deeply, horribly, terrifyingly in love with your div.
bloodamber chapter 1 . 5/9
Holy hell this was fantastic! Poor over worked Tony is my favourite type of Tony atm. So mean when all I want is Tony to go through hell (well provide it all works out in the end...) I just really love it when the rest of the team realise how much Tony actually does for them without expecting praise. Steve getting all up in Fury's face about his neglect was great and the ending was lovely. Tony is finally getting the recognition he deserves!
This story is fantastic!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 5/7
That was Epic
YoChicken chapter 1 . 1/20
Loved it! :D
8.Years.Of.Silence chapter 1 . 1/3
I’ve read this story multiple times and only just realized it didn’t make it to my favorited list. Sorry about that! I love this story, thank you fo sharing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Damn this made me so tired! But it was awesome! I'm so relieved Tony got it in the end. If he stayed in denial, I would have been very upset. Detrimental denial is the human flaw that pisses me off the most. My avoiding the news isn't detrimental even though I'm in denial about the horrors of the world, since I can't emotionally cope with constant bad news. But if I constantly blamed myself for issues in a relationship when it was at least half the other person's fault, that would be detrimental denial. Really infuriates me when characters do that. I have a certain amount of patience for real people, but not for fictional ones in that situation. I think it bugs me cuz it might be my greatest flaw. Oops. Anyway, the great thing about this story is that Tony was more confused than in denial. He could subconsciously comprehend a bit of the problem, but most of it he truly didn't understand. It made me want to hold him and never let go.
Qwertywerido chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
The whole dam fanfic is poetic
Louey06 chapter 1 . 9/23/2017