Reviews for Burning Candles
I Love This
Littlebodygrumpyheart chapter 1 . 3/1
I loved it! Added it to my library!
LOVE IT! Though I like fluff as well as anyone, I think this is a more realistic way of Steve handling it.
CureCaligraphy chapter 1 . 9/17/2019
(Post-reading Steve finding out about Tony's Missing Sleep and Food)
Stevebursts into the Avengers common room) We need to stage an intervention.
Clint: ...for who and what?
Steve: Stark. He's slept 2 hours in the last 70 and hasn't eaten for about 3 days.
Bruce: ... what.
Natasha: Intervention?
Stevenods) Intervention.
SallyCorpseBride chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
I absolutely loved this story! And the poem you picked? "First Fig" by Edna St. Vincent Millay is one my all-time favorites pieces of poetry. That is exactly how I imagine how Tony would be... Concerned Steve was excellent... all of the characters were very well done. I sincerely hope to see more of your work.
PSW chapter 1 . 2/9/2019
Good story! Glad they got all that straightened out ... :-)

Thx for writing!
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
Here's the real question. How the hell did he manage that for four months?!
MumblePhantomFox chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
This is still one of my favorite fanfics in general of all time, I keep coming back and rereading it whenever I get in an Avengers mood. It's so well written and I love the way you wrote all the characters it's just epic
monochre chapter 1 . 8/23/2018
I feel very tired from just reading what the hell Tony does behind closed doors AND in public. I'm glad he has more rest now! Although I'm very curious how Fury admonishes Hill, Stilwell and Coulson!
SolEclipse chapter 1 . 8/14/2018
️️️️️️️
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
Freakingtastically well written and making me more in love with Tony
SeverelyShadowyLady chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
*fic. I meant fic.
SeverelyShadowyLady chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
This is beautiful! So fantastic! I really really love it! (though there's a tiny bit part of me who hoped you would add something about how deep the arc reactor is and stuff) anyway, I can't help but wish for more. Maybe a chap with a lot of fluff. Thank you for sharing this. I think I'm deeply, horribly, terrifyingly in love with your div.
bloodamber chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
Holy hell this was fantastic! Poor over worked Tony is my favourite type of Tony atm. So mean when all I want is Tony to go through hell (well provide it all works out in the end...) I just really love it when the rest of the team realise how much Tony actually does for them without expecting praise. Steve getting all up in Fury's face about his neglect was great and the ending was lovely. Tony is finally getting the recognition he deserves!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2018