Reviews for Burning Candles
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 2/18
Excellent story-one of the best I've read in this fandom.
MumblePhantomFox chapter 1 . 2/12
This is really, really great. :D One of the best Iron Man/Avengers fics I've read so far! Love it!
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 1 . 2/11
OH MY GOD YOU USED FUBAR YESSSSSS! Best acronym ever! F***ed up beyond all recognition! xD Awesome story, love it so much! :)
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Ohmygosh... I think I would never think Fury as just a turtle: 'hard shell, squishy innards'
He would be, in my mind, like our innards: 'smooth on the outside, smelly in the inside'
T'was gross
Hope no one gets offended
WatUCWatIC chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
okay...that "be a duck" part. im so keeping that as a personally favorite quote. it was my favorite part XD
"Be a duck: Calm on the surface; Paddling like hell underneath."
RinBaby chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
So I've been trying to burn a candle at four ends lately and the whole breaking it in half idea is quite good, thanks. I love this story, so good. I'm glad you fulfilled that prompt.
4thSmalley chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Really enjoyed this, wasn't too hurried but also not unnecessarily drawn out. Cheers for posting it up!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This was so lovely! I loved the insight into Tony's childhood and Steve's reactions - very in-character for both of them. Great job!
YourCutestGuest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This was beautiful
Lord of the 13 hells chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
OMG I don't normally do reviews but when a story makes me cry 5 times and forces me to put it down and walk away to cal down coz i cant stop...well DAMN! This story is AMAZING! I haven't looked yet but I really hope you have a lot more your writing is AWESOME if you had any mistakes I sure as hell didn't notice.
Acae chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I'm speechless. I think this might be my favourite thing.
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Awwww... I love Tony. He's Awesome. This story was really great- I could totally see this happening.
ficscribbler chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
While I don't think Tony would usually allow himself to be basically blackmailed by Fury, I can see him being sucked into this as time passed without having adequate rest. All the facets of his work were integrated into the story well, and I could see Jarvis cooperating once Steve started asking questions. Well-written: the plot moved along smoothly, your characters stayed "in character", you created some neat creepy bad guys, the aftermath of the heroes doing battle rang true (damage to both settings and to the people), and everyone grew. Thank you for sharing!
maipigen chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
great again, i love how you write tony ;)
I'vebeenLOKI'Dyetagain chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Wow. Just... wow. And I know it's been over a year since you posted this and you have a /ton/ of faves and reviews and such so this might not mean all that much to you, but I just wanted to let you know that I really, really loved this. You had all the characters spot-on, and your sentence structure and vocabulary are awesome. I learned several new words from this story, like 'violaceous' and 'quiescent,' so thank you for that :)
Tony is just such a genius and /damn/ how much he was pushing himself to do was just /insane/ o_o And loved how you showed how caring and sensitive he is underneath his cocky/snarky mask, and it really struck me just how much he enjoys helping out, like how happy he was when Clint was delighted with those new arrows. And Steve is just such a sweetheart - totally makes sense that he would be the one to notice.
So seriously, thank you for this :3