Reviews for Burning Candles
Deanna Ravenheart chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I really liked this, good job. C: I love Tony and I think you characterized everyone really well.

-D
jack2724 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
wow this was amazingly FANTASTIC! i loved it :D
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Awesome ending
An Exceptional Nobody chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Epic. Brilliantly written and, joh!, thoroughly enjoyable. I think you captured Tony (and the rest perfectly). Well done and thank you.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Okay, That Was AWESOME! Seriously I Loved It! Everything Was So Well Written. You're Amazing.

Oh Man, Poor Tony. I Can't Imagine Not Eating & Sleeping For That Long. I Can Barely Stay Up For 36 Hours, Let Alone 72! & I Can't Believe All The Crap That He Does For Everyone. It's Truly Astounding!

'The fact that the billionaire was still unclear as to his status on his beloved team was a nice subconscious carrot Fury could use as incentive for better performance.'
-Okay That's Just Down Right Wrong. Using Something Like That For That Reason. Simply Wrong.

& Ouch. Tony Really Got Banged Up Against Those Doombots & Again By Those Monsters From Syfi-Land. He Nearly Died Against Those Monsters! & He Probably Would Have If He Hadn't Shot Those Missiles!

"Don't tell, 'kay?… Not lazy… jus' not recommended… jus 'sultant… gotta prove…" He gazed up beseechingly, so earnest that it broke Steve's heart. "Jus' a sec?… pr'mise…back t'work af'r… don' tell." 'His eyes widened with the recognition that this man, one of the most wealthy and powerful in the world, was asking for permission to 'slack off' enough to sleep.'
-OMG, Do You Know How Hard It Was Not To Cry When I Read This? Very, VERY, Hard! Oh Poor Tony. He's So Delirious. But If He Hadn't Mumbled Those Words, Steve's Probably Wouldn't Have Gone To The Extent He Had To Make Sure Tony Was Working Less. He Probably Would Have Only Told Him To Take A Break Every Once & Awhile & Forced Him To Eat A Meal Or Two. Then It Would Have Gone Back To Normal. Thank Goodness That He Was Alright Though, & That Everything Turned Out For The Best.

Again, Seriously Great Story. Definitely Going In My Favorites. X3
Alutek chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I absolutely adore this story. You have a new follower, so please please please write something more, any Tony-story and I'm in! Loooots of love and my admiration for your skill!
ashleykhl chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I've read one in /,and i love it so much...hardworking tony...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Wow! Very well done! I appreciate longer one-shots like this; kudos. :)
Qweb chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I don't see any notes at the end but after 25K words, I can't complain. Awesome story. Love the detail and the emotion. Thanks for writing.
Chiki-b chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
What I really enjoyed about this story was the ease in which I was able to immerse myself into the story. Usually I have problems focusing because of all sorts of grammatical errors and I had no such difficulties here!

Another thing that I liked was the buildup of Tony’s troubles. His stress was practically palpable… with the crescendo of the strain and reality came crashing down on him, you definitely felt like going to kick Fury’s ass on behalf of Tony! .* I loved it! I can’t wait to read more of your work.
OXBastetXO chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
It was lovely to find a new fic by you! You nailed the guys voices beautifully!

Hee and you made my whumper heart happy!
Givrali chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Fantastic story, which was really lonely peak.
Although I have used quite a while to read them.
But it was worth it.