Reviews for Between the Shores of Your Souls
yellow 14 chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Sweet and sad. Keep updating
delia cerrano chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
Fay? Don't know her. Lavender was more of a stand up person than I thought if she was a fighter.
Parvati I have liked in a couple stories where she was very girly but a stand up person. Seems so in this paragraph also. For being so short it was very good at setting the mood and quickly showing the personalities/relationships.
eemmaatt33 chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
A very sweet oneshot. I quite enjoyed reading a out this couple. It was a nice idea to have them practice duelling at the beginning. A very Hermione thing to do. The dancing seemed a bit rushed though. Maybe put a bit more emphasis of their movements or the dance steps.

Just a small error. "She blushed. Getting to her feet...", this section was really unclear on which character was moving. Just add in her name to clarify. Overall it was nicely written and enjoyable to read. Well done.
Montley chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
This was a really lovely story with a pairing I never would have considered or thought of before as I really love their canon pairs, but anyway! You wrote this really well and it was really sweet throughout.
Two really minor mistakes I did notice though:
[her browns eyes watering]: should just be brown
[he whispered.] he should be she as you are referring to Tonks.
All in all a really lovely job!
fan-freak121 chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
Aw, I've never thought of this pairing before but I thought that this pairing was just perfect and now it's part of one of the many headcanons that I have for the next gen, so thank you for that. Great job, I liked it.
fan-freak121 chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
Aw; this was so adorable, and pretty in character though I don't think that Ginny would call anyone dear, but I could be wrong; other than that I liked it, good job.
yellow 14 chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Cute. Keep updating
delia cerrano chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Now there's a couple I had not thought of! They would fit together pretty well I think. Hermione more book oriented, traditional, serious while Ginny is more hot tempered, out for fun, modern.
yellow 14 chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
Really sad. Keep updating
delia cerrano chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
And she shouldn't be! They are in a war and she starts upsetting people? Why does she think breaking up will make Lavender not worry about her?
eemmaatt33 chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Aw, so cute. It was lovely how Dominic took care of lily. I loved how you revealed how each girl felt about the other. I especially loved it when lily went to bed with Dom. I can just imagine the two snuggled together. This was well written and very enjoyable to read. I love a bit of femmeslash!
dancer4813 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Interesting... Never thought of that before... But I like the idea of Marietta trying to get her through it, even after her 'betrayel'. :) Good luck!
yellow 14 chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Nice couple of chapters. Didn't Hermione kiss Krum though? Keep updating
delia cerrano chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Guess she got some new ideas & a waking up!
dancer4813 chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Cute! I liked te way you started in the middle of the worry, then went back to explain. :) I really liked it! :)
Good luck on your competitions! :D