Reviews for A Slave Called Merlin
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
Hey, this really is a brilliant story so far. I'm really looking forward to when Arthur and Merlin properly meet. I also really want to know why Merlin is s slave. Pretty please update this soon.
TwitchyFox200 chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
KEEEEEEEP WRITIIIIIIING! :D
Aufitrita chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
I have some questions for ya. Is Merlin a slave becose of his magic? Does Arthur still hate those with magic? If yes the next chapter could be intristing. I'm looking forward to it.
Aaronna chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
I love this! Do you have any plans on continuing it?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I hope there are more torture scenes!
BabyGlover chapter 3 . 1/29/2015
keep it going,
Kas3y chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Continue this story, it is amazingly written and is exactly what I am after in a Merlin fanfic story. The best part is I have found this amazing work and it is nt slash like every other story like this, so I LOVE IT!

I am really enjoying it and looking forward to finding out the answers to all our questions
ect... How old are they? How did Merlin end up a slave? :O How long has he been in slavery? And so many questions that I would love answered if u come back.

The story is already amazing even thou it is only 3 chapters long and again I just really want more as I dnt want to see this fantastic piece abandoned. :D

P.S. If ur nt continuing this story, plz let me know, as I dnt wish to hope for a return that wont come :) :\
I'm ticking every Favorite and Follow box just for this as it has captured me already :D GREAT job :D
Rebecca 20012001 chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
This if fab please update it xx
Queen Martha Pond chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
This is amazing! I love the merlin whump ;) I really hope you update soon, I really want to know more!
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
It's been a year, but do you think you can review? Please? This is really good!
Chlozzz chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Wow, this story is great! Your writing is beautiful, I look forward to an update.
Hope I see one soon!
CassandraSwan chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Are you going to write any more?! YOU REALLY SHOULD. I love this story
Ilostmypassword chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Um,,, review please
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
WHAT?!

Great...Another cliffhung story.I hate my luck sometimes...

Well, you have certainly caught my interest! I look forward to reading more of this!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Merlin... Even in alternate universes, you still get into the worst situations...

Captivating story so far!