Reviews for Isolation desecration
Tiara-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Please please PLEASE continue that story! I'm really liking it...the little cliff hanger thingy at the end is ticking me off, so please update it with more! I think you're a fabulous writer...I wish I could write like that. That said, I should probably post something. Keep up the fantastic work!
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Just repaying the compliment you paid me when you reviewed one of my little stories.

I enjoyed reading this, but it ended too quickly! What do the girls know, or not know? You have to tell us! SOON!
Timp chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Well sheesh, talk about a plot twist - that last line came outta nowhere. And here I thought this was going to be a Selphie-centric fic...silly me. This looks good, I wanna see moooore. :::whines::: FFVIII fics have been lacking lately...more!
RyokoJesseandFiend chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
wthek! i read your fic, and the reveiws-hehehe-props to the name less author who dissed you bad. although i personally think eminem (or however the heck you spell his name) is suckie
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
your obviusally a male seeing as how many times you put the girls names in, now i must watch this fic burn. *prints a million copies and bruns it* a fan fic about selphie...My god what is wrong with you, who in H*** would spend this much time writing about there must be a better way to waste your time then talking about that psycho-ho i played the game twice and have yet to beat it seeing as how i have not played it in four years but i STILL hate her! each game has a character thats fun to hate!

ff7-if it wernt for cait sith it would be selphie

ff9-if it wernt to eiko it would be selphie

ffx-tidus or selphie? HMM that's though!

sorry if i have offended you but i have been listening to eminem and needed a fic outlet you just spit at so if i offended you GOOD! -)
DemonRyunsi chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Jeez, I caught this one all late. It's wonderful!

You are going to continue, right? :puppy eyes:
reveileb maerdyad chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
rinoa's name mentioned - 1 time (muah haa haa haa)

- and may i add my 'bwahahahaha!' with that outrageously catchy giggle? i'm okay with rinoa ( meaning so-so), but that was just - bwahahaha! *ahem* and there goes my calm exterior...

really good fic, and the title was definitely catchy (although i don't think i understood it that much...)! you deal well with words (unlike me *sigh* ), and, well... you rock. i mean, you ROCK!
JennileeRose chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Interesting. I'd have to read more to see where you are actually going with the story. Thank you for reviewing my story "On The Wings Of Dispair" BTW. I'll be watching for more from you. _

rdennis chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Hey that was cute! It said it was gonna be angsty but it wasnt, well I don't think so anyways!
ChErRyBlOsSoM36 chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Keep up the good work. !_!
Masquerade chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
I read your reviews, and I wasn't crying that river you wanted anymore. -grin- And your story, especially the end, made me grin. Such a wonderful thing. I love this. It's one of the nicest mangled car wrecks I'VE seen. You've got an amazing way wtih words and putting them together.

I am NOT the only one that thinks you're an amazing writer.

Ai! That was it! I thought it was, but I wasn't sure... (cameo) I hate coming off as conceited.

NO problem. (I'm a rock! -dances a jig-) Eh... -glances at the strange looks- Thank YOU.

-Masquerade (a.k.a lame reviewer)
fle chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
this was a pretty good story but ut seems there should be more to it
Barrett Machain chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
*Grin* Well, this put a huge smile on my face! I love it! Your writing skills are excellent and you've managed to nail each characters' personalities dead-on. Bravo! :)

Continue? Please? :)
DeeDee chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
great story! keep up the good work
Sagitori-waka chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Coolio... _- I can see mystery in here already, and we all know how everybody feels about angst. (MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! ::GLOMP::)