Reviews for Stalling for Time
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I didn't notice that they didn't have him in the pulldown menu. I guess he's not usually part of the JL. Actually, I think he was originally from the JSA, but I don't know.

I guess to Beautia, the idea that Cap. Marvel would be a kid is absolutely preposterous. But then, she's probably in denial.
Steph Spoils chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
It does now. :p ( Include Billy)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
can you write more chapters to this it is really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
LOVING THIS WRITE MORE
woody5000 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Good fic, and no biggy that Wally wasn't really the main character. If you want you can send a request to the site to add a Captain Marvel / Billy Batson canonical character.
soruen chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Fanfic about Captain Marvel is pretty rare, but you wrote it pretty well! I only started paying attention to him after coming across an amv of him on youtube and Billy Batson just grow on me (It was pretty heart-wrenching).

And I find it quite fitting it was Wally who came down to talk to him since there was this scene on Young Justice where Captain Marvel was serving Wally pineapple juice LOL Would there be future fics on friendship between these 2?
Khiori chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was awesome. You have a definate gift for writing-your characters (with their dialogue, physical mannerisms, thoughts, relationships, etc.) are real feeling and truly fit right, your scene selections don't distract from the story or the characters but actually aid both, and you know exactly where to start a story and when to end it at the best possible places for it. And you blend humor in with skill.

Love it. Thanks!
Angel-flys chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is really good! I hope you can post more chapters of this.
spencerlonewolf chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I actually enjoyed reading this story and I think that you should continue it for a while longer with the plot that the League may need Captain Marvel to come back.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
It's unfortunate Billy doesn't get a spot on the pulldown menu. He's one of my favorite characters.
Invader Abigail chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Ahahaha I loved it! Especially the odd that billy isn't a character on here!