Reviews for Turnabout
KingOfWhispers chapter 8 . 11/11
Please update this amazing story! I really want to read more, and I'm sure I'm not the only one!
Speedyquader chapter 1 . 9/18
It's over... why does it have to be over? You're an amazing writer, and I wish I could write half as well as you can.
Speedyquader chapter 5 . 9/18
... pink eyes? ... oh. OH. Yachiru.
SansTheLanguage218 chapter 8 . 8/28
This is an amazing story. I really want to know what happens next...
Lord-of-Cats chapter 8 . 6/25
Arghhh! I want more! Please author don't discontinue it!
sacke110 chapter 8 . 6/10
Ugh, another great story that's left unfinished...
Cliffhanger AND a hiatus! Why must you torment me so?! It's so good too T-T
Your stories have made me a Starrk obsessed weirdo. Thank you! I never realized how much I liked his character until I read your stories! I can't wait for when Starrk knocks Zaraki into a wall! Though if they want to get Starrk to return (he's just waiting for this to blow over) they should probably send Hyorinmaru and Toshiro. Also Muramasa how is Starrk not strong enough! Hollows literally die from exposure to him! I also like his interactions with the other Zanpakuto, mainly Hyorinmaru, when this is all over I doubt that they won't try to find him. Sorry Starrk peacefulness doesn't last long in Soul Society.
If the shingami want to take Starrk back they should probably send Toshiro and Hyorinmaru. He seems to be on better terms with them than any of the others.
quicksilvergold chapter 2 . 1/22
Confusing as it was, I actually really liked this chapter and how clearly it lays out Starrk's devotion to Lilynette. Most powerful guy cares more for the weaker half— it warms the soul as much as the need for the display of devotion saddens it.
quicksilvergold chapter 1 . 1/22
I never realized how much I love Starrk until I saw the potential you write him with. Amazing writing, by the way
Ann chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
Its starting to look like Aizen and Co killed off starrk and lilynette. Probably to secure their position as heuco mundo's top dogs.
The soul reapers are gonna be intrigued and gladdened by starrk's further lack of hostility and even helpfulness to hyorinmaru and toshiro.
Lol, starrk's harmless routine is starting to bug him
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
I love how you incorporate the canon into this! I was figuring that this was completely AU, but the idea that after Starrk and Liylnette's deaths (didn't sound like Winter War stuff, so still AU, but I like this way) they were 'purified' and reborn is really cool. It'll be fun to see how Lilynette meets her other half and joins the Academy and deals with the zanpakuto rebellion.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
omg, this is fantastic! Starrk has no issues with his soul reaper - Lilynette as his soul reaper and still a student! they are gonna be surprisingly powerful to everyone else - and is flummoxed by this whole violent situation. Those at the academy are going to be a little startled I think to have him still hanging out instead of running amok like the other zanpakuto.
Elise chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
Reread it: still perfect. :)

On another note, good to hear that you are somewhat (or completely?) better healthwise! :)

Best, best regards,