Reviews for Turnabout
tree1138 chapter 8 . 4/19
Nice to find a starrk focused story that plays around with the differences between him and lily.
Continue pleaseeee, u really love this fic :)
9136 chapter 8 . 4/15
I just binged you entire story in a few hours. Stark is one of my favorite characters in the show but I rarely find fics about him. I've read your other stories and loved them! Welcome back!
9163 chapter 8 . 4/15
I just binjed
59marxbb chapter 8 . 1/10
Love this! What an amazing story! I love how Stark just kinda wanders around causing chaos even while trying to avoid everything. He's so casual, plot stuff happens all around him and he's just like "not my monkeys, not my circus" and goes back to sleep.
KingOfWhispers chapter 8 . 11/11/2017
Please update this amazing story! I really want to read more, and I'm sure I'm not the only one!
Speedyquader chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
It's over... why does it have to be over? You're an amazing writer, and I wish I could write half as well as you can.
Speedyquader chapter 5 . 9/18/2017
... pink eyes? ... oh. OH. Yachiru.
SansTheLanguage218 chapter 8 . 8/28/2017
This is an amazing story. I really want to know what happens next...
Lord-of-Cats chapter 8 . 6/25/2017
Arghhh! I want more! Please author don't discontinue it!
sacke110 chapter 8 . 6/10/2017
Ugh, another great story that's left unfinished...
Guest chapter 8 . 5/16/2017
Cliffhanger AND a hiatus! Why must you torment me so?! It's so good too T-T
Guest chapter 8 . 5/2/2017
Your stories have made me a Starrk obsessed weirdo. Thank you! I never realized how much I liked his character until I read your stories! I can't wait for when Starrk knocks Zaraki into a wall! Though if they want to get Starrk to return (he's just waiting for this to blow over) they should probably send Hyorinmaru and Toshiro. Also Muramasa how is Starrk not strong enough! Hollows literally die from exposure to him! I also like his interactions with the other Zanpakuto, mainly Hyorinmaru, when this is all over I doubt that they won't try to find him. Sorry Starrk peacefulness doesn't last long in Soul Society.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/9/2017
If the shingami want to take Starrk back they should probably send Toshiro and Hyorinmaru. He seems to be on better terms with them than any of the others.
quicksilvergold chapter 2 . 1/22/2017
Confusing as it was, I actually really liked this chapter and how clearly it lays out Starrk's devotion to Lilynette. Most powerful guy cares more for the weaker half— it warms the soul as much as the need for the display of devotion saddens it.